DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always heard stories of buried confederate gold out there somewhere,in different places.Give it hell.gl:coins:

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You lucky dog! I tell you what, I would feel like I was a kid again waiting for Christmas morning! Can't wait to see what you find!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok uncle jeff, this post is a perfect example of my signature, it's just not fair..

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck to you.HH.

SurfHunter PI

Greenie
Mar 14, 2005
Rhode Island (new England)
Detector(s) used
White's SurfMaster P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Jeff, wishing you the best of luck on your digs, still snow on the ground here in RI, and expecting another 8-12 inches overnight and another big snow on Sunday 😔 I am a surf and underwater hunter but I actually just ordered a Garrett Ace 250 to mess around in my Historic Neighbhood which dates back to 1700's- 1800 and see if I can find some Goodies 😁👍 the ace 250 should arrive this Friday can't wait! Keep us Posted bro!

mirage83

Dec 20, 2009
NW Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, XLT
I would be in that creek all summer with the Pro and a mask.

+1 on that. Some of the best finds over the last few years have been recovered from creeks and rivers shallow enough for the ATP to comfortably handle. I'd get in there before the year gets a lot further along though, copperheads are real bad in that area, and while a bite from them isn't likely to kill an adult it certainly isn't a pleasant experience.

I'd get a quality set of waders and start hitting the creek and it's banks now. A clean water source that close to established lines had to used frequently by the troops.

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just as excited as you!!! Please don't let this be another one of those posts where we never hear from you again or get updates! I want to see some Rebel Relics!!! Good Luck you Lucky Lucky Lucky Guy! Just remember you can't dangle meat in front of a lion and then say "just kidding!" . We need results! HH and Best of luck!

gimper

Jul 25, 2013
Illinois far from Chicago
Detector(s) used
CZ-6, White's Eagle 1(both broken) Compass X-100 and no pen to point (why waste batteries)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How are those maps used? clicked on but couldnt figure out! Good luck!

OP
OP
Uncle Jeff

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are those maps used? clicked on but couldnt figure out! Good luck!

you have to download them, you can not see any detail if you just click on them and view them in your web browser, also need a good reader to view them once you download them, the default quicktime viewer will not let you enlarge them to see any detail. See my first post in this tread for a link to a free download of a decent jp2 file reader

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have to download them, you can not see any detail if you just click on them and view them in your web browser, also need a good reader to view them once you download them, the default quicktime viewer will not let you enlarge them to see any detail. See my first post in this tread for a link to a free download of a decent jp2 file reader

Where are the maps? I'm in Tenn.............would like to see maps of my areas....

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to see the pics of the soon-to-be awesome finds!

Prov3rb

Greenie
Jan 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you sir! Maybe I should check my own local maps :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread