What's new

One Dowsed observation

Thanks. Is that relationship linear and/or limited to a finite range beyond which the signal fades away?

There is 15,500 kilos of the Willamette octahedrite meteorite on display in the AMNH next to Central Park in New York. At 1 gram per foot, that would (theoretically) mean it could be dowsed from almost 3,000 miles away. I believe you’re somewhere in Michigan and, even at the state’s most distant point from New York, you’d be less than 800 miles from it.

So, how close to it would you need to be to dowse it, and what would stop it interfering with signals from smaller and less distant meteorites?
I don't know how close, the gram per foot was a close proximity ball park figure, it seems that distant signal Frequencies get absorbed.
I know they piggyback.
I always wonder how close to Fort Knox I'd need to be to signal it, but who knows how much Gold in there. That Meteorite would be a better test, at least the weight is known.
No, I don't signal New York, so gram a foot doesn't fit.
As for smaller signals, they become bigger as I approach. Example..
If I Dowse a single big target 20 miles away, as I chase that single 20 mile away target, I approach smaller targets that have become big, as I approach and pass. One line can get lost in all the other lines.
Big targets signal big close and far, but small targets signal big close but not fat.
 
So far the furthest target I have signaled with my Dowsing rods is 18 miles N of me. It's either an Ore deposit, quite deep, or a giant boulder, carried down from Canada. It has Nickel, Iridium, Silver, mainly.
I have no way to tell the values, only the elements inside and the distance, and the depth when over it.
I'm sure I can signal further than 18 miles, I just haven't been out enough.
 
So far the furthest target I have signaled with my Dowsing rods is 18 miles N of me. It's either an Ore deposit, quite deep, or a giant boulder, carried down from Canada. It has Nickel, Iridium, Silver, mainly.
I have no way to tell the values, only the elements inside and the distance, and the depth when over it.
Did you dig it up?
 
Did you dig it up?
No, it's about 10 yards off shore, West Grand traverse Bay, between Sutton's Bay and Traverse city.
I chased the signal at dusk, concealing me Dowsing, ended up right next to it. While I was pulled over the side of the busy rd, getting dark, I got out and Dowsed.
After I confirmed it was out in the water, my car died, then quickly went dark and dead.
Quincidently my alternator quit, battery drained, and I waited for over an hr., for the tow truck, parked right next to it..
Did it cause that?
 
Serious question.

At what distance do you believe you can dowse a meteorite? From what you have said in various posts, the answer will depend on its size, composition and how deeply it might be buried... but, say, a 50 pound iron octahedrite with a typical kamacite/taenite composition sitting on the surface. How close would you need to be to 'pinpoint' it?
I have 4 Meteorite targets within reach of my house, one is quite big with a 12 ft Crater.
Can't tell how many lbs it would be.
The size I'm talking about Dowsing in on is around 100 grams, anything in the pounds has punched in too deep.
 
I will chase all signals, I'm in pursuit of more Master key frequency stones.
The more Masters I have, the better and further I can signal.
One frequency difference from what humans use or generate, is a Master key frequency, it's not associated to any specific Element, it's fully quantum, they are the main relays of resonation.
 
No, it's about 10 yards off shore, West Grand traverse Bay, between Sutton's Bay and Traverse city.
I chased the signal at dusk, concealing me Dowsing, ended up right next to it. While I was pulled over the side of the busy rd, getting dark, I got out and Dowsed.
After I confirmed it was out in the water,
So how did you confirm it was buried deep, in the water, in the dark?
 
So how did you confirm it was buried deep, in the water, in the dark?
I didn't confirm a depth. I wrote if it's an Ore deposit it would be quite deep.
Bedrock is over a mile down there.
 
The deepest target I've ever dowsed was 25 ft.
I was signaling with Gold.
No, I didn't dig it..
 
I have 4 Meteorite targets within reach of my house, one is quite big with a 12 ft Crater.
Can't tell how many lbs it would be.
The size I'm talking about Dowsing in on is around 100 grams, anything in the pounds has punched in too deep.
When i was using the Greek made ( from Amazon ) 2 Antenna Distance locator 24- 500 I think was the model,
Once I managed to locate a super crystallized looking dark greenish/ bluish glossy Boulder that was about 70 to 90 meters away downhill at first and last 40 meters to its location were kind of flat uneven area ( more visible boulders and stones but smaller in size ) and an area of maybe 15 meters diameter of recently dried up swamp. So the detector this single unique time was Bypassing weaker epicenters nearby untill it kept pointing me to this target.
It was showing probably no more than 1/3 of its height above ground ( about 20 or 22 inches width ) I was sure this boulder.( even the part underground ) could not have been the sole pulling force that brought me to it.
I was sure, what attracted the detector was what was nearby undernesth to the boulder and it could have been a maze of similar glossy rocks that might go for probably AVERAGE another 3 to 5 yards deep. ....

> All other times the detector would take me ro an Epicenter that was usually no farther than 10 to 15 yards away. I am saying 10 to 15 because the 15 yards away were only several out of maybe 50 measurements.
Overall, these distance locators are not good for caches unless the cache is old and the container has gaps and is potentially undiscovered metallic container. Or unless you used other judgements also to Intuitively figure out where someone may have buried something.
These distance locators are quite sensitive to natural underground networks or Ice-bergs of ores say within 7 yards away but I read NE Illinois has more mineralized ground than even Colorado and Arizona


Only parts of California, most or All of the the Nortwest states, and Alaska are more mineralized than Illinois ( from a small print 200 page scientific article I read that; not from a glossy appealing looking Modern website ).
 
Last edited:
The deepest target I've ever dowsed was 25 ft.
I was signaling with Gold.
No, I didn't dig it..
If you don't dig them, how do you know they're actually down there, and you're not just speculating?
 
My approach is different from the past, now that I'll be using enhancement.
I won't fire up electronics, unless I don't get any close signals.
I'll start with my 2 Meteorite signals, the Taenite, and the Stony. If they signal, I'll then check for Master keys. I might use Nickel next, Iron, Chromium, Gold, hard to say..
As soon as I determine my line contains Meteorite elements, I chase to the target, then check depth..
 
I only assume a 20 ft target signaled is 20 deep, but my assumptions are based off science, you don't understand.
I only don't understand it because you're making it up as you go along. I've seen no science in anything you've posted. Lots of sciency-sounding buzz words but no actual science.
 
The people that follow my content have seen and read that I only recently figured Dowsing and interference out, enough to use it correctly now.
It hasn't been a year yet, but to let you know, I'm on the way to proving Dowsing.
The past hasn't shown proof, the future will.
The hurry your in, isn't the hurry I'm in!
I can prove Dowsing, beyond a shadow of any doubt. I know where to do it.
Any of your boo hoo show me is a joke to me .
When all my content becomes a reality/proven fact, what's your next defense..
When and if you prove anything “beyond a shadow of any doubt”, I will be the first to stand up and congratulate you on your magnificent achievement. My “boo hoo show me” is just simple requests for evidence. I’m not trying to “cut you down”, I’m trying to get you to think about what you are posting. You want people to believe your dowsing methods are superb and accurate. Great! You know the first thing anyone is going to ask? “What did you find?” When you answer with “something ten feet down under twenty feet of water that I didn’t actually dig”, nobody is going to take you seriously.

You can look at it as me cutting you down if you like, but I’m telling you, if you expect people to take you seriously, you have to have some evidence that your claims are true beyond just “that’s where the rods pointed so it has to be right”. Do you not see the circular logic you are employing?
 
This is a how to do it topic!, check yourself!
Not a, your forced to believe what you read.
Again, it takes treasure to find treasure, if that's a saying.
It takes the first one to finance the next, and I'm saving money to go to were the first treasure is.
 
Great! You know the first thing anyone is going to ask? “What did you find?” When you answer with “something ten feet down under twenty feet of water that I didn’t actually dig"
if you expect people to take you seriously,
Taking my posts seriously is a personal problem, I don't demand your attention!
 
When Dowsing and chasing a line to a target, we can observe with dowsed triangulation, as we shift left or right, the end of the line.
I can tell were the line I'm chasing ends, if I'm close enough.
The South Manitou Island in lake Michigan, is 8 miles off shore, and from Dowsing triangulation of the lines destiny, there is a Silver treasure target, on the island, 8 miles away.
Doesn't really matter to me if you believe it, i went to retrieve it, and wrote about it.
We don't need to Dowse over top a target to learn it's location nor content, only the perimeter and depth is what Dowsing over top gets..
That's what Long range locating is. Locating from a distance away. I haven't made anything up, Google, Long range locating.., been around for a while!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250730-072730.Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20250730-072730.Google~2.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Unfortunately, all those LRLs that claim to be based on resonance frequency detection and ion detection are also using misrepresented principles.

@dowser, do you think you have discovered something that all the engineers at Minelab are too stupid to figure out? I'm just wondering where the Minelab LRLs are at.
 
Unfortunately, all those LRLs that claim to be based on resonance frequency detection and ion detection are also using misrepresented principles.

@dowser, do you think you have discovered something that all the engineers at Minelab are too stupid to figure out? I'm just wondering where the Minelab LRLs are at.
No, I don't think much of metal detectors.
I could see a device made that doesn't need rods, or idiometer..
 
I already proved to myself...
When belief is the only proof you need, then it becomes quite easy to prove something to yourself. My tagline -- "I believe it, therefore it is true" -- is a reminder that just because you believe something to be true does not make it so. Not by a long shot. Not in politics, or religion, or treasure legends, or dowsing.

My 25-year observation of dowsers and LRL users is that they are completely oblivious as to how to design a decent test protocol. They keep doing the same bad tests that produce the same bad results. Some of the more imaginative dowsers come up with all sorts of theories as to what is happening, and those theories are always completely divorced from scientific reality. The result is a truly monumental waste of time. You're not the first and you won't be the last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom