What's new

One Dowsed observation

The proof of Dowsing that's mentioned won't be by my announcement.
The pics will be mine.
It won't be a Dowsing pre-planned test, and the area won't be checked for any interference prior to me Dowsing.
It will be a Dowsed treasure proof.., if I can get there, it'll be easy I believe. The digging might be tough.
How's a Clam type post hole digger work in Stony clay? Any good, or not worth trying..
 
?, What does that mean..
Why be a pessimist?
The claims you are making, if true, would completely redefine physics as we know it. What is more likely: that you have made an earth-shattering scientific discovery, or that you are mistaken? For 25 years I've watched others just like you spin around in circles imagining that they have solved the mysteries of dowsing, all while never finding a damned thing. Most of them are dead now -- Lee Franzen, Dell Winders, Dave Peterson, Bill Morgan, Larry Stier, Richard Walburn, Art Flowers, and a whole lot more I don't remember -- but I wonder how much time they wasted on their dowsing fantasies?
 
The claims you are making, if true, would completely redefine physics as we know it. What is more likely: that you have made an earth-shattering scientific discovery, or that you are mistaken? For 25 years I've watched others just like you spin around in circles imagining that they have solved the mysteries of dowsing, all while never finding a damned thing. Most of them are dead now -- Lee Franzen, Dell Winders, Dave Peterson, Bill Morgan, Larry Stier, Richard Walburn, Art Flowers, and a whole lot more I don't remember -- but I wonder how much time they wasted on their dowsing fantasies?
How much time is wasted any Metels detecting?
All my time was well spent learning, and exploring.
 
Metal detectors actually work, provably. You can then decide if the activity is worth your while.
 
My Dowsing works, and all my Element Frequencies are free, and the rods cost $20.
No need to shed tears on my expenditures!
 
I had my rods out, Dowsing my back yard for lines and targets, and soon realized that signal reception was extremely weak, but not blocked.
I could hear the interference disrupting the Dowsing field.
The neighbor Air conditioner was running about 50 yards away.
I waited for it to shut off, to check for sure, but it's obvious to me, it's charged wrong, and not shutting down.
I'm observing that Dowsing around Air conditioning compressors that are running, with improper charge cause disruptive Frequencies, just like Microwaves, but weaker..
 
As 3I/Atlas heads past, I activated the Ghz frequency 1.24, that was being detected from it.
I Dowsed my generator for connection towards the direction, and yes I get a connection.
But the surprise was, a connection that I would never have expected.
My Crucifix signal connects to that frequency.
And when that connection happens, all other Crucifix connection lines disappear. Crazy!
 
As 3I/Atlas heads past, I activated the Ghz frequency 1.24, that was being detected from it.
I Dowsed my generator for connection towards the direction, and yes I get a connection.
But the surprise was, a connection that I would never have expected.
My Crucifix signal connects to that frequency.
And when that connection happens, all other Crucifix connection lines disappear. Crazy!
For the curious minds, I used my cell phone.
I can quantum activate ever frequency I can type..
I'm careful not to experiment in higher Frequencies.
 
As 3I/Atlas heads past, I activated the Ghz frequency 1.24, that was being detected from it.
I Dowsed my generator for connection towards the direction, and yes I get a connection.
But the surprise was, a connection that I would never have expected.
My Crucifix signal connects to that frequency.
And when that connection happens, all other Crucifix connection lines disappear. Crazy!
What ? 😳🧐🤨
 
As 3I/Atlas heads past, I activated the Ghz frequency 1.24, that was being detected from it.
I Dowsed my generator for connection towards the direction, and yes I get a connection.
But the surprise was, a connection that I would never have expected.
My Crucifix signal connects to that frequency.
And when that connection happens, all other Crucifix connection lines disappear. Crazy!
I Dowsed more tests on that Ghz frequency.
It's not a Master or Universal frequency, it only connects to the cross, and currently towards the sun.
When that frequency is generated, it shuts down all other Frequencies, and only connects. Weird!
It doesn't resonate like other Frequencies, Dowsing for connection, is the only way to know it's active.
It doesn't help Element enhancements, if in vicinity.
Everything/Frequency shuts down, while it's activated with a Master key, on the same phone.
1.24 if anyone wants to put it on a generator, and Dowse to observe a connection line following Sun direction..
That's a long Dowse, if it's Atlas.
The Sun was my furthest, but how far out of our Solar system does it connect..
I know this one is as tough to Believe as all my other posts.
Seeing is believing, and I post what I Dowse, as I see it.
 
That puts 3I/Atlas 420 million miles away..
And specific Frequencies have NO distance limit, that I can tell, WoW!
Is any other Dowsers out there want to help confirm this?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251023-133757_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251023-133757_Google~2.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20251023-133240_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251023-133240_Google~2.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 52
Current position of 3I/Atlas is half that distance -- 220 million miles. Check it here.
220 or 420, either way, I'm a 420 guy..
Still a long Dowse!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251023-164235_Google~3.webp
    Screenshot_20251023-164235_Google~3.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 47
No I haven't.
Hopefully everything is fine!
He offered to fly me, and put me up, to Georgia, to work with his dog.
Was it smelling or was it sensing Gold..
Sadly I couldn't make it..
I sent a set of rods for his x, the dowser, a new map and L-rods dowser, to see if she could Dowse what the dog was indicating, while he was running a Universal frequency in his pocket..
Without being able to distinguish a solid target, from a pattern frequency false target, might have put an end to the tests.
 
Hopefully everything is fine!
He offered to fly me, and put me up, to Georgia, to work with his dog.
Was it smelling or was it sensing Gold..
Sadly I couldn't make it..
I sent a set of rods for his x, the dowser, a new map and L-rods dowser, to see if she could Dowse what the dog was indicating, while he was running a Universal frequency in his pocket..
Without being able to distinguish a solid target, from a pattern frequency false target, might have put an end to the tests.
Yes I hope all is well with him. He was very helpful to me even offering a free detector after someone had said mine was junk lol.
 
Yes I hope all is well with him. He was very helpful to me even offering a free detector after someone had said mine was junk lol.
He was also offering me a more powerful detector, to leave at the desc of a motel here in Chicagoland for 3 or 4 days. I had other issues going on.... It was like June or July. I haven't heard from him since 2 or 3 weeks after that.
I also hope he is okay!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom