What's new

One Dowsed observation

My Dowsing update, for the interested..
Dowsing power interference is steady, from it's low in the spring, about half as strong as a year ago.
Signal is barely usable but requires sensitive rods and frequency enhancements.
Enhancement and sensitive rods weren't necessary in the past, but now do help my Dowsing signal strength.
My goal next Spring/Summer is to locate and retrieve a stronger frequency stone/pebble than the three I have.
I have located/Dowsed a stronger stone, but it was 4 ft down, on state land, possible to retrieve with a post hole digger.
With a stronger frequency stone it could be a great benefit and asset..
I know it's hard to believe or wrap your head around it, but I know they exist, I have and use some!
 
If you lived during Egypt time, and pockets weren't invented, you would need a handbag to keep your stones.. They had something to manipulate Frequencies, I wonder?
My stones aren't real powerful, but stronger ones are out there.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251204-195402_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20251204-195402_Facebook.webp
    142.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20251129_173724500_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251129_173724500_HDR.webp
    691.2 KB · Views: 49
If you lived during Egypt time, and pockets weren't invented, you would need a handbag to keep your stones.. They had something to manipulate Frequencies, I wonder?
My stones aren't real powerful, but stronger ones are out there.
Well these on the plate look like they have a glassy core. 1 or 2 of them. Means they are from volcanoe type of layers, they must have heavy metals within them. I mean even heavier than Lead.
 
Well these on the plate look like they have a glassy core. 1 or 2 of them. Means they are from volcanoe type of layers, they must have heavy metals within them. I mean even heavier than Lead.
They are shiney, because I painted them with Acrylic Glow paint.
So far they are Limestone or Chert, none have metal in them..
 
Last edited:
They are shiney, because I painted them with Acrylic Glow paint.
So far they are Limestone or Chert, none have metal in them..
My guess is they are carrying a fractal geometric pattern in their Molecules.
If I break one the signal should stop, not weaken.
 
My guess is they are carrying a fractal geometric pattern in their Molecules.
If I break one the signal should stop, not weaken.
A fractal geometric pattern becomes an antenna for the Frequencies pattern.
Going back to "A Spider didn't make that", he could have but it didn't make this web looking thing.
Same as all crystals have specific patterns and structure when created, mother nature can form them with dew in minutes.
They can form in anything living or dead, they are Cancer Frequencies.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251207-030212_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20251207-030212_Google.webp
    84 KB · Views: 54
If you lived during Egypt time, and pockets weren't invented, you would need a handbag to keep your stones.. They had something to manipulate Frequencies, I wonder?
My stones aren't real powerful, but stronger ones are out there.

The Assyrian (not Egyptian) Apkallu (protective spirit), is holding a ceremonial bucket (banduddu) filled with a fluid, into which a pine cone (mullilu) was dipped and the fluid then sprinkled over royalty during purification rituals.
 
My guess is they are carrying a fractal geometric pattern in their Molecules.
If I break one the signal should stop, not weaken.
I am thinking the same. If you break one of them into smaller fragment, the signal will stop.
Or continue ....if they are still in contact with compatible environment .
That is, continue , depending on how conductive their new external setting is that you may choose to dip them into.
 
They are shiney, because I painted them with Acrylic Glow paint.
So far they are Limestone or Chert, none have metal in them..
I don't know exactly how you measure them but why don't you do this, instead of putting them on a cardboard plate ,put them onto a porcelain plate. Rather choose a very small diameter porcelain plate. Because if I remember correctly, porcelain composition material is derived from the same minerals that contain Feldspar and also oftentimes contain gold ( those earth minerals )
I may be wrong.
 
I don't know exactly how you measure them but why don't you do this, instead of putting them on a cardboard plate ,put them onto a porcelain plate. Rather choose a very small diameter porcelain plate. Because if I remember correctly, porcelain composition material is derived from the same minerals that contain Feldspar and also oftentimes contain gold ( those earth minerals )
I may be wrong.
I display them on a plate for pics, but I've tried many ways to enhance the enhancement pebbles.
I've used them in Copper mesh, Copper disc, coils, near magnets. I try everything I can think of, I'll check it on a tile later.
Another thing I haven't yet tried is Matrix it in water, see if the water takes the Master key frequency to enhance it.
 
I just ran Dowsing tests using the frequency pebbles on Ceramic tile, Aluminum foil, and water.
I can't tell if there is enough enhancement to help.
If I want to Dowse a stronger signal, I need more, or stronger stones.
The strength of the ones I've found isn't very strong, maybe 50 yds. field enhancement.
I know of one that a 2 mile signal, and one that a ten mile signal.
Until I locate and retrieve a stronger one, I have no idea how well it will enhance.
One of these 50 yds pebbles was strong enough to harm my house plant after a couple months.
I assume a 10 mile enhancement frequency stone could be very harmful.
It's intriguing to me that a stronger frequency exists in a stone.
It's not quantity of Element creating the 10 mile frequency, it must be a pattern representing a frequency number, I'd like to know.
Not sure if a occiloscope would read it..
I'm done trying to enhance what I have to use, I believe to better my Dowsing signal, I need to increase the fields enhancement distance, with a special stone..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251207_175424316.webp
    IMG_20251207_175424316.webp
    798.9 KB · Views: 49
I just ran Dowsing tests using the frequency pebbles on Ceramic tile, Aluminum foil, and water.
I can't tell if there is enough enhancement to help.
If I want to Dowse a stronger signal, I need more, or stronger stones.
The strength of the ones I've found isn't very strong, maybe 50 yds. field enhancement.
I know of one that a 2 mile signal, and one that a ten mile signal.
Until I locate and retrieve a stronger one, I have no idea how well it will enhance.
One of these 50 yds pebbles was strong enough to harm my house plant after a couple months.
I assume a 10 mile enhancement frequency stone could be very harmful.
It's intriguing to me that a stronger frequency exists in a stone.
It's not quantity of Element creating the 10 mile frequency, it must be a pattern representing a frequency number, I'd like to know.
Not sure if a occiloscope would read it..
I'm done trying to enhance what I have to use, I believe to better my Dowsing signal, I need to increase the fields enhancement distance, with a special stone..
I am sure too the specific unique pattern is what makes all the difference, not the size.
How large / small is that stone that can project up to the 50 yards ?
What if you took say 8 inch lenght quartz plate but thicker one or even granite piece. And then slowly with diamond tipped drill bit ( rotary ) drill enough of a hole to fit the Pebble stone inside?
How far will then the stone project?
I am thinking should be way less than 50 yards.
 
I am sure too the specific unique pattern is what makes all the difference, not the size.
How large / small is that stone that can project up to the 50 yards ?
What if you took say 8 inch lenght quartz plate but thicker one or even granite piece. And then slowly with diamond tipped drill bit ( rotary ) drill enough of a hole to fit the Pebble stone inside?
How far will then the stone project?
I am thinking should be way less than 50 yards.
The 2 marble size stones each carry a similar frequency, Master keys, neither stronger than any electronically generated frequency, the bigger stone carries a Carbon only frequency.
Frequency stones are everywhere in all gravel and stones, I don't bother collecting small ones to add up, because they do compound, but they are like collecting pennies. The stronger frequency stones are like collecting quarters and dollars ect ect.
It's not difficult to signal and locate them, I just haven't put time into it yet.
It would help if someone else was driving, I can jump out and Dowse every couple miles quickly.
Using Styrofoam to direct the stones frequency toward a target helps.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251208_103404125.webp
    IMG_20251208_103404125.webp
    432.5 KB · Views: 46
They are shiney, because I painted them with Acrylic Glow paint.
So far they are Limestone or Chert, none have metal in them..

Just for kicks, I looked up what ingredients are in Acrylic Glow paint.
Found it interesting it has strontium aluminate or zinc sulfide, both of
which I believe are derived from a metal?
 
Just for kicks, I looked up what ingredients are in Acrylic Glow paint.
Found it interesting it has strontium aluminate or zinc sulfide, both of
which I believe are derived from a metal?
The Master key pebbles with glow paint, are enhance everything stones, they aren't used as a signal for treasure, they are used to enhance the Dowsing field.
Separate signal Elements are used to chase and locate treasure target lines and objects.
Yes the paint carries Frequencies, the quantity makes them tough to Dowse.
Like Dowsing the presences of Oxygen in a target, it's a tough dowse, probably require electronic enhancement, or a stronger frequency Master key.
 
Last edited:
I can use either the Master stones or a generator set on a Master key frequency to extract the paint Frequencies, from the paint.
Plastic also has Frequencies, the paint would have to be out of the bottles. Not needed for anything though.
The painted stones are drains, all Frequencies are going in, the paint on the stones can't be Dowsed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251208_140636168_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251208_140636168_HDR.webp
    619.4 KB · Views: 46
Just for kicks, I looked up what ingredients are in Acrylic Glow paint.
Found it interesting it has strontium aluminate or zinc sulfide, both of
which I believe are derived from a metal?
In modern paints there are even more metals and a greater diversity in some.
A lot of paints have Silver compounds, in addition to the Aluminium and Zinc and Tin compounds.
I read some paints even have Platinum infused into them. Gold also.
Just how much Silver they put in a can, I have no idea.
But they integrate the metals in paint for these purposes :
1) Gloss/ luster
2) durability of the product ( shelf life )
3) Cohesion of the material
 
In modern paints there are even more metals and a greater diversity in some.
A lot of paints have Silver compounds, in addition to the Aluminium and Zinc and Tin compounds.
I read some paints even have Platinum infused into them. Gold also.
Just how much Silver they put in a can, I have no idea.
But they integrate the metals in paint for these purposes :
1) Gloss/ luster
2) durability of the product ( shelf life )
3) Cohesion of the material
Dowsing trace Elements or minerals isn't difficult, I have all those signals mentioned.
What I can't figure out/dowse is percentages..
 
Dowsing trace Elements or minerals isn't difficult, I have all those signals mentioned.
What I can't figure out/dowse is percentages..
The quantity of Elements in the target, create a matrix compounded frequency, Increasing signal distance.
The only way to Dowse percentage is with a quantity comparison Dowse. Even that isn't accurate.
There is no way to accurately assay a target with Dowsing, that I know of.
There is no frequency for compounded same Element molecules, meaning, the frequency for 24 k Gold is the same, weather it's a ton, or a gram..
 
The quantity of Elements in the target, create a matrix compounded frequency, Increasing signal distance.
The only way to Dowse percentage is with a quantity comparison Dowse. Even that isn't accurate.
There is no way to accurately assay a target with Dowsing, that I know of.
There is no frequency for compounded same Element molecules, meaning, the frequency for 24 k Gold is the same, weather it's a ton, or a gram..
For all generated or stone Element frequencies, this seems to be the rule.
The exception is the Master key Frequencies.
A single number or pattern is creating a distance enhancement signal, rather than a quantity distance signal.
Very strange and unique!
That's equal to 120 lbs of Gold signal distance, and it's only a Frequency, no solid involved..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom