What's new

One Dowsed observation

Snowy winter, has my Dowsing shut down.
Happens every winter, when there is snow on the ground.
Frequency malfunction, and to nasty out!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251211_081437957_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251211_081437957_HDR.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
One way to Dowse the Element content of a target, is to condense the Frequencies into a line between drain blocking, Styrofoam.
Styrofoam diverts to its perimeters all frequencies heading to ground.
The frequency flow being grounded is increased at the perimeters allowing for the blocked flow to ground.
Using 2 inch Styrofoam to narrow the frequency line of the target, help to assay an object.
If you were to Dowse between 2 Silver dollar coins, the rods should indicate the connection, between the 2.
With Dowsing signal weakness from interfearance, it's too weak to move the rods now.
One pic is both silver coins without any frequency direction. Signal is now too weak to Dowse.
Another pic is the Silver coins connection line channeled between the Styrofoam, helping the Dowse by being in an active drain.
The last pic is the way to assay a target for trace Elements. I used real Diamond dust to confirm a diamond/carbon frequency, exists in that stone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251212_100527760.webp
    IMG_20251212_100527760.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20251212_100517456.webp
    IMG_20251212_100517456.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20251212_100742171.webp
    IMG_20251212_100742171.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
I have 2 different types of L-rods handles.
One set has magnets in them, and the other set is Bloodwood.
Both sets conduct very weak quantum signals about the same, the Magnet handles allow me to change the reception sensitivity by 4 ways.
Make a set of rod handles out of a very dense wood, and they will work great.
The best working antenna shape and lengths can then be figured out, if you have a correctly grounding material in both hands..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251212_104916445.webp
    IMG_20251212_104916445.webp
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20251212_104922124.webp
    IMG_20251212_104922124.webp
    709.9 KB · Views: 65
Snowy winter, has my Dowsing shut down.
Happens every winter, when there is snow on the ground.
Frequency malfunction, and to nasty out!
I know I just posted this about Dowsing shut down, because of snow, but it's only weakened.
Dowsing a signal directed along the edge of the Styrofoam, showed me it's still on continuously a pulse, rain or snow..
 
A friend said try Dowsing the lotto numbers, it's over a Billion $$.
I said I doubt I can Dowse the future, so I tried this way anyhow.
Nothing was signaling from the numbers, either I can't do it, or it's not possible!
I checked, and frequency resonation wasn't being interfered with.. I was using all 4 enhancement tools..
With Dowsing, I don't know until I try!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251216_121538070_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251216_121538070_HDR.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
I'm always trying, and looking for new ways to enhance the Dowsing signal/field.
I use 3" triangles in the antenna, for better reception.
I made a 4 sided 3" Copper triangle, to check enhancement properties, and Dowsed to discover, it is it's own frequency. The pattern and shape, is a weak Master key.
It enhances the Carbon stone, but won't work with the other 2 frequency stones.
Some Patterns and shapes represent and Dowse as active frequencies.
Makes me wonder if some Crop circles patterns on paper dowse?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251216_130120080.webp
    IMG_20251216_130120080.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
I'm always trying, and looking for new ways to enhance the Dowsing signal/field.
I use 3" triangles in the antenna, for better reception.
I made a 4 sided 3" Copper triangle, to check enhancement properties, and Dowsed to discover, it is it's own frequency. The pattern and shape, is a weak Master key.
It enhances the Carbon stone, but won't work with the other 2 frequency stones.
Some Patterns and shapes represent and Dowse as active frequencies.
Makes me wonder if some Crop circles patterns on paper dowse?
Being that the triangle shape is an active resonating frequency, I would suggest you dispose of any Orgone pyramids, you think are healing you..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251216-132750_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251216-132750_Google~2.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 50
A friend said try Dowsing the lotto numbers, it's over a Billion $$.
I said I doubt I can Dowse the future, so I tried this way anyhow.
Nothing was signaling from the numbers, either I can't do it, or it's not possible!
I checked, and frequency resonation wasn't being interfered with.. I was using all 4 enhancement tools..
With Dowsing, I don't know until I try!
I shifted my stones around and Dowsed some weak signals.
They might all be wrong, and I'll take the Flak.
Buy a ticket before the drawing, I will if I get to the store.
$$ Billion
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251216_222411877_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251216_222411877_HDR.webp
    904 KB · Views: 58
I shifted my stones around and Dowsed some weak signals.
They might all be wrong, and I'll take the Flak.
Buy a ticket before the drawing, I will if I get to the store.
$$ Billion
FYO, I've never Dowsed this way before, and I'd be surprised if I get any right myself!
 
Acu-vac coil, first I've read about them.
I'll have to make some to Dowse for any usable frequency.
The shape or length, and it being connected to itself, might be a strong master frequency.
It's used to filter bad energy.
If it does anything, it should be Dowsable.
If it's Dowsable it might enhance! Can always use more signal enhancement..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251220-170011_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251220-170011_Google~2.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 55
If you've been following my posts, I write that I use enhancement devices, that contain Dowsing enhancement Frequencies.
I have 3, two are pebbles, and one is a Crucifix.
All 3 enhance the Dowsing field, but the Crucifix is the stronger of the 3 items.
This isn't a religious post, I am using a specific item that is creating a specific frequency.
I don't know how or why!
This coming Summer, I will concentrate on locating and retrieving more frequency stones, to add to my Dowsing enhancement.
Curiosly, I can acquire possible enhancement tooling, cheaply and plentiful.
I ordered some used Crucifix's of eBay.
Not for religion, but for possible Dowsing signal enhancement.
I will see if any of these are active resonating Frequencies, to add to my collection.
Without any, I cannot Dowse!
The more I have, the further I Dowse!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251222-103227_Google~3.webp
    Screenshot_20251222-103227_Google~3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 47
I'm curious if any of the ordered Crucifix are Master key Frequencies?
If they are, are they compatible with each other, do they compound their enhancement abilities?
Is there other talisman or religious items, that have enhancement Frequencies?
So many choices on eBay. I'll dowse test the Crucifix coming, before I purchase more possible enhancement tooling..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251222-125259_System UI~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251222-125259_System UI~2.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 44
If you've been following my posts, I write that I use enhancement devices, that contain Dowsing enhancement Frequencies.
I have 3, two are pebbles, and one is a Crucifix.
All 3 enhance the Dowsing field, but the Crucifix is the stronger of the 3 items.
This isn't a religious post, I am using a specific item that is creating a specific frequency.
I don't know how or why!
This coming Summer, I will concentrate on locating and retrieving more frequency stones, to add to my Dowsing enhancement.
Curiosly, I can acquire possible enhancement tooling, cheaply and plentiful.
I ordered some used Crucifix's of eBay.
Not for religion, but for possible Dowsing signal enhancement.
I will see if any of these are active resonating Frequencies, to add to my collection.
Without any, I cannot Dowse!
The more I have, the further I Dowse!
If you decide to use frequency Pebbles or frequency Talisman, in order to enhance, and improve your Dowsing, if they are Master key frequencies, they are dangerous.
Keep them on 2 inch Styrofoam to shut the Frequencies off, when not in use.
 
If you decide to use frequency Pebbles or frequency Talisman, in order to enhance, and improve your Dowsing, if they are Master key frequencies, they are dangerous.
Keep them on 2 inch Styrofoam to shut the Frequencies off, when not in use.
Plastic can block strong dangerous Acids, and Styrofoam can block strong dangerous Frequencies.
Am I the only one that knows about the Styrofoam blocking frequency Resonation, cool!!
 
In the begining of the twenty first Century, Dowsing was easy, and all it took was bent clothes hangers and everyone was a Dowser.
Now the signal is much weaker, making Dowsing difficult.
It absolutely takes "Master key" frequency enhancement, to enlarge and strengthen my L-rods Dowsing field.
Religion has nothing to do with my Dowsing, and I will be running Dowsing frequency tests, on the 10 Crucifix I ordered, to see if any contain a Master key frequency inside.
Only to add to my other Master key Frequencies, to increase my Dowsing field, and get back to the strength it was at the begining of the Century.
With great Dowsing enhancement, ensures absolute treasure Dowsing confidence, in triangulating, locating, and recovery of any ressonated Mineral or Elements.
Big and small, close and far, I'll Dowse them all..
 
Let us know when you actually dig one up.
It's mid Winter here in Northern Michigan, I'm gonna continue posting my Dowsing tests and results, because I only do inside Dowsing..
 
It's mid Winter here in Northern Michigan, I'm gonna continue posting my Dowsing tests and results, because I only do inside Dowsing..
Nobody has recently invited me, to come Dowse a treasure.
I'd have Dowsed and mapped every Ore deposit in the Superstition mts. years ago..
 
Last edited:
Nobody has invited me, to come Dowse a treasure.
I'd have Dowsed and mapped every Ore deposit in the Superstition mts. years ago..
The fact that it's possible and so easy, makes me laugh at all the skeptics.
I explain and tell you how!
The jokes not on me!
 
It's real soft, tears easily. No tape on it, just flat graphite I guess. Not sure how to use it, it would need to be between the phone and something protecting the graphite, to not rip apart..
Use a post office mailer envelope. Cut it open and line the inside, then glue, staple it shut. Get the kind that opens with a metal tab or the string with two buttons.

1766533627786.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom