What's new

One Dowsed observation

Dowser, I might suggest you use a broadband antenna and do a freq. sweep
of the full bandwidth of your analyzer. A standard VHF/UHF TV antenna would
likely get you up to about 4 gig.

There is a whole lot of RF/Microwave garbage floating about, and it might be
helpful if you have a baseline to work from.
The Spectrum analyzer I bought covers all the way up to 10 Ghz.
I now see now, what interfearances are all around me.
Every person's cell phone is Dowsing interference, that's why my Dowsing signal has gotten continually weaker, since I started Dowsing in 2003. More phones and towers using sweeping Microwave Frequencies.
It is the interfearance caused inside of us, not the signal outside.. New to me..
I will know next week, when the Rf outfit comes..
I'm excited, I hope it works.
This could change the world of Dowsing, it could be the beginning of proof.
Proof of Dowsing was never confirmed, because of inconsistent Dowsing results, and people didn't know why it wasn't consistent, much less what was causing its observable existence.
 
These are the Mhz to Ghz Microwave Frequencies I set my analyzer to see, along with Fm and Ham radio Frequencies used.
If Frequency interference is a Dowsing problem, I sure do see it on the analyzer.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260320-055751_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20260320-055751_Photos.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20260315-103654_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260315-103654_Google~2.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 56
These are the Mhz to Ghz Microwave Frequencies I set my analyzer to see, along with Fm and Ham radio Frequencies used.

There is a whole lot of stuff below 700MHz. I'd suggest a sweep from 1 MHz to 1 GHz, then
then another sweep from 1 GHz to about 10 GHz.
 
There is a whole lot of stuff below 700MHz. I'd suggest a sweep from 1 MHz to 1 GHz, then
then another sweep from 1 GHz to about 10 GHz.
These stationary peaks are the lower Frequencies used, the tall one is the local radio station around 104 mhz.
The high Mhz and Ghz frequencies used are constantly switching/shifting.
A better antenna or attenuation filter would bring them in better.
I can see the interference, it's interesting but nothing I can change.
If RF Microwave interference is causing an internal Dowsing disturbance affect, that is all it might be doing.
In all my Dowsing tests, I haven't seen or felt any indication, that these incoming Microwaves are harmful, they only mess with Dowsing, nothing else that I see.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260320_083827913_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260320_083827913_HDR.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I've practiced Dowsing Diamonds, and could successfully find hidden ones, when signal was strong enough.
I used a specific frequency 1.934 khz to enhance my real diamond, searching for any connections in a creek before. I could signal 50 yards, and positively was convinced, no diamonds were within Dowsing reach.
Yes, it is a Carbon, but it's a concentrated Carbon, non concentrated Carbon is too weak a signal.
I always planned on going to Arkansas Diamond mine, sure I could Dowse some diamonds, but it's 15 hrs away, and can't plan it yet.
I never researched Diamonds fully in Michigan till now and was mainly interested in going to Cobalt Ontario, Canada, were the 800 carrot Nippissing Diamond was found. Only 7 hrs from me, but the Crown owns any Gems found. I am Canadian by distant relative, but paperwork would be a pain.
Multiple Diamond Kimberlite pipes are North of me, Canada and the Upper peninsula have Diamond bearing ores, dragged South.
The Glaciers scoured and carried and deposited Diamonds everywhere throughout the state of Michigan.
No bedrock is near the surface near me. Any Diamonds could be anywhere, but specific spots are better than others.
Glacial Moraines have carried and deposited diamonds from Michigan down to Indiana.
The best places to locate a Diamond would be at any river, cutting a moraine. But Diamonds have been found in gravel pits. South of me a 10 carrot was found, and a small Diamond was found in my county, near Cadillac, that I just read about.
Along with the many Glacial Moraines and hills cut by rivers, I will concentrate on abandoned gravel pits.
Diamond being heavy will be concentrated at the bottom of a gravel pit. The last stuff not processed.
I know were a couple abandoned gravel pits are near me. Many exist!
If the Rf suit works, and I can Dowse like previous experience, I will concentrate on Diamonds and gravel pits near me.. A legal treasure!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260327-081230_Photos~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260327-081230_Photos~2.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260327-081439_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260327-081439_Google~2.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 52
I never realized how many pits were near me.
Some say gravel, I circled them all with dark ink, many to the SW.
If I can Dowse a Diamond in a gravel pit, I have a lot of pits to check.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260327_094816114.webp
    IMG_20260327_094816114.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Look at how many gravel pits on this NE corner of the lower Michigan. Presque isle county.
The glacier carrying Canada diamonds came from the NW.
I have some of the indicator minerals, like G-10 garnets, Chromium, Magnesium, Spinel, Olivene, but don't have Chrome Diopside, nor Picroilmenite, which isn't necessary, but I'll check for presence. I would signal with indicators if I was looking for kimberlite, or lamphorite, but I'll signal diamonds directly, at gravel pits.
I should get some Sapphire for a signal, since I'll be Dowsing for Gems. I have Jade for a signal also.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260327_160608697.webp
    IMG_20260327_160608697.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
For anyone that wants to Dowse for Diamonds, this is what to expect.
I Signal with a Diamond, in a jar, some Graphite or Carbon Element, or a Generated diamond frequency, or a Diamond specific frequency stone, like in the picture, used as my witness.
The targets that the witness can signal are.
A Diamond Element, down to trace size, a Diamond frequency in a stone, a fractal Geometric pattern/phantom signal, resonating a Diamond frequency, or a Master key frequency stone.
The Master key stone can be assessed before I dig, and the phantom signals can be stomped out before I'd dig.
But there is no way to Dowse a difference between a Diamond elements specific frequency, compared to a stone specific pattern frequency.
There is no Dowse only a diamond. I Dowse the Frequencies of Elements, and the Frequencies that mimic elements.
All in all, it's pretty simple..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260327_214557949.webp
    IMG_20260327_214557949.webp
    914.5 KB · Views: 49
The Rf outfit from eBay, didn't help the Dowsing signal. It does block Ghz and other RF Frequencies, because my spectrum analyzer is blocked.
I didn't think Feriday fabric would work, because of my previous Feriday Dowsing tests, on this thread. I had to check a full outfit, to be sure.
The cost of Dowsing tests and research, I'm used too..
That leaves the final fabric. Graphine/Graphite.
My previous Dowsing tests showed that Styrofoam and Graphite paper, were the only things that blocked quantum resonation of Frequencies, RF fabric didn't.
It's possibly not RF, but quantum Frequencies I need to block, in order to Dowse.
I don't have the money at this time, but this jacket, is a high quality graphene jacket, and with the graphene sweat pants and socks, a total of $550, if they work, I'll possibly finish my life Dowsing for treasure.
If the graphene jacket and pants don't help my Dowsing, I am done Dowsing!
Signal is too weak for me to use, or to teach at this time. I still believe it's interfearance causing my weakened Dowsing.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260401-153927_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260401-153927_Google.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 43
Great news!!! my Graphite foil came. It's the second thing I found that disrupt connection. It's light and soft like fabric. Make a pouch. We can carry our phones in that!!!
Here is when I ran Graphite tests, and Feriday pouch tests, observing a Dowsed difference.
 
The Elements they use in fabric to block EMF, are mainly Silver and Copper, Graphite/Graphene.
This Mission darkness Titan RF has a high db, making it a premium Feriday fabric.
My next step is to make a rain suit, out of my Feriday fabric. It will be heat glued seams with Feriday tape covering them. I have the pattern, but looks like it's gonna be difficult.
Either way, I don't think it will work.
The material blocks all RF Frequencies, but the outfit that just came, also has a low db rating, with no results.
Back to the Microwave.
When I turn my microwave on, it shuts my Dowsing down.
The shielding of the microwave, blocks Rf from escaping, it does, i checked with my Spectrum analyzer, so if it blocks Rf, what is getting out, to shut my Dowsing down?
That's where my past Feriday testing was heading.
It led me to Graphite.
The jacket I recently posted is Graphite lined, but it doesn't have a high db.
But Dowsing of db might not be a problem, db might be irrelevant. It has to do with frequency resonation, not Radio frequency attenuation!
The $400 Graphite Everything weather jacket is nice, but they have, a cheaper $100 shirt.
I'm not sure if a Graphite outfit would work, they aren't thick Graphite.
My thoughts are to make the Rf fabric rainsuit, then paint it with Graphene paint..
I'm running out of options..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260402_080404307.webp
    IMG_20260402_080404307.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20260402-075450_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260402-075450_Google~2.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20260402-080632_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260402-080632_Google~2.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I need to get some pins, I never tried making clothing.
A Dowsing Feriday suit.
The Dowser wears Prada, lol.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260402_093816280.webp
    IMG_20260402_093816280.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
My Dowsing hobby has come to an end, due to lack of signal, or too much interference!
I started noticing Dowsing signal getting weaker, way back in 2004.
Now it is too weak for me to use here.
I figured a lot of Dowsing stuff out, and am glad I was able to post my theories tests and observations, regardless of all other opinions.
All my Threads are true to my Dowsing results, all associated to Frequencies.
My last test was RF fabric, Copper, Silver, and then Graphite.
I am saddened that I couldn't accomplish proving Dowsing.
It was never fully in my control!
All the rest of you Dowsers can carry the torch, I can't preach, what I can no longer practice.
 
My Dowsing hobby has come to an end, due to lack of signal, or too much interference!
I started noticing Dowsing signal getting weaker, way back in 2004.
Now it is too weak for me to use here.
I figured a lot of Dowsing stuff out, and am glad I was able to post my theories tests and observations, regardless of all other opinions.
All my Threads are true to my Dowsing results, all associated to Frequencies.
My last test was RF fabric, Copper, Silver, and then Graphite.
I am saddened that I couldn't accomplish proving Dowsing.
It was never fully in my control!
All the rest of you Dowsers can carry the torch, I can't preach, what I can no longer practice.
No need to prove dowsing, just enjoy it :headbang: :goldtrophy:
 
Made a mess at first of the challenge, because I thought he was a skeptic. So, tried dowsing things on the farm to show him dowsing works. But he turned out to be a dowser also. Then finally took the challenge and still have my 2 coins. Everything was color coded and different marking for the coins hit. People don't understand this and I had to privately explain all again to Deepsecrets. He insisted on giving me the coins anyway. Coins were from a treasure chest, dug during hotel construction in New Orleans late 1800s.

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/map-dowsers-put-your-skills-to-the-test.215033/post-2184652




8reales_front.webp


8reales_frontXL1.webp



8reales_frontXL2.webp



8reales_back.webp


2reales_front.webp


2reales_back.webp
 
Last edited:
This thread is my posting of current scientific evaluation of Dowsing. "One Dowsed Observation", not, one imagined observation.
Past unexplained Dowsing isn't current explained Dowsing.
I will engage in the scientific discussions about Dowsing, power and interference..
The appropriate continued Topic discussion would be in the line of, Energy, Frequency, and Vibration/Resonation, Signal strength, and interference.
Not, imagine this, and you to can find Spanish coins..
Best you start a new thread like in the past, were no explanation, is the only explanation..
Since no other Dowsers have a clue, as to what is going on, I expect this thread to end..
 
Last edited:
This thread is my posting of current scientific evaluation of Dowsing. "One Dowsed Observation", not, one imagined observation.
Past unexplained Dowsing isn't current explained Dowsing.
I will engage in the scientific discussions about Dowsing, power and interference..
The appropriate continued Topic discussion would be in the line of, Energy, Frequency, and Vibration/Resonation, Signal strength, and interference.
Not, imagine this, and you to can find Spanish coins..
Best you start a new thread like in the past, were no explanation, is the only explanation..
Since no other Dowsers have a clue, as to what is going on, I expect this thread to end..
Might be a waste of time to go back, but yes we need to understand frequency and energy.
 
My experience with testing silver next to gold, gold signal will null out. Unless you shift focus away from silver, then signal resonse can occur but is softer frequency.
 
Currently, Dowsing signal is about zero, here.
Going by the Ai info, the increased Ghz used Frequencies, could cause a cellular disturbance, blocking Dowsing signals.
I ordered a cheap RF fabric, shirt and pants, and observed no change.
I then ordered a Graphene top and bottom, and observed while Dowsing, no change in Dowsing.
I can't rule the Cellular interfearance out yet.
The Rf fabric does block the Ghz Frequencies and others, but in past tests, I already knew that.
I'm trying to block the quantum Resonation side of Rf frequency resonation.
I had Dowsed and posted, here, that I Dowsed and observed that Styrofoam and Graphite, blocks and diverts frequency resonation.
I knew that RF fabric, with Silver and Copper thread might not block, but I had to try that cloth, to be sure.
The Graphene sweats, top and bottom, aren't made with thick Graphene, and not made to block Rf frequencies.
Without a total body coverage, of, either Graphite, or Graphene, I can't confirm Ai's explanation of cellular interference.
I ordered the Mission darkness RF fabric and a pattern for a rain suit, with iron heat tape, instead of sewing. But it's not easy.
I plan on mixing Graphite powder with Flex seal, and painting it on the Rf fabric, if I get an outfit made.
My only other test would be to make a poncho out of 2 inch Styrofoam. If I can get any indication of a Dowsing signal increase, it would justify the cost of a real Graphene custom outfit..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom