G.A.P.metal
Gold Member
I`m looking at flaky in the rear view mirror,heading for senile !We're all a little flaky in our own ways.
Gary
I`m looking at flaky in the rear view mirror,heading for senile !We're all a little flaky in our own ways.
Often I have seen these lets call them "One Hit Wonders" you all know the type. The ones that take the time to sign up, figure out how to post, put up a picture, ask a question then disappear. WHY?
Seen it in many different areas of TN forums as well as other forums regarding many subjects. Is it boredom, short term memory loss, or the person just has enough time in their lives to do a post then get busy again and forgets all about it?
Could it be that the answers are not what they want to hear/read, seen where they seem to argue the suggestions that the membership have provided then disappear.
I'm sure some post, read the replies without signing in, and go about life again dismissing the crickets chirping of their post questions asking for more details.
Don't get me wrong some are different, but on a whole most are interesting queries to items or things regarding treasure hunting as a whole.
A simple thank you, or bugger you before parting would be good.


It has been said "That everyone seems normal till you get to know them"We're all a little flaky in our own ways.
It`s also been said..."Normal"... is just a setting on a washing machine !
That's awesome Gary.
I know if I join a forum and after my first post, responses smack of elitism or smarmy answers then I don't return.
That has never been the case here at TNet.
I find most folks willing to be helpful and that's why I stay.
Well that and Jeff Gordon's incredible sense of humor!
I think a lot of people leave because of TH. Here is a thread I started one time almost the same as this one. Check out his attitude.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/451049-one-hitters.html
Thanks for noticing! Lol!You have to be a person of great insight to notice that
I think a lot of people leave because of TH. Here is a thread I started one time almost the same as this one. Check out his attitude.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/451049-one-hitters.html
interesting thread
3. being the interweb who knows who is really male or female
7b. being myself, an older male, I know I can be brusk and insensitive. I'm sorry for that, I intend no hurt usually. I'm a man, I can do better.. if I have to... I guess
111. I am here for fun and do try to add some fun besides the detecting stuff

It`s also been said..."Normal"... is just a setting on a washing machine !
So funny!That's awesome Gary.
