What's new

One of my Favorite

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
This place needs to see some livening up.

Here is one of my favorites, I bought it out of North Dakota, and it has had one ear restored only. Its 3 1/ 2 inches long which is pretty good sized for a knife river flint piece that has been notched.


DSCN2742.webp

DSCN2743.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2741.webp
    DSCN2741.webp
    502.8 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Nice one, going to hunt for some this morning. Hope I find some to post later.
 
hey hey joel that is killer

A Big +1 to you and your KRF!
 
Very nice and I like the stone and the flaking:thumbsup:
 
That's a smoking hot point!
 
That is nice!That would be a gem in any collection.
 
It is a beautiful point!! Tony
 
Oh man that is now perfect. What is the age and type? All i know is the material you guys have taught me.
 
Pretty one but do you have any personal finds?
 
Pretty one but do you have any personal finds?

Debitage and plow destroyed pieces like you usually post or artifacts like these?

DSCN3199.webpDSCN3843.webp
DSCN3845.webpDSCN3214.webp

Yes rock I do, a lot, (not allot) of them. ;-)
 
:icon_thumleft: They can't get much better than that!
 
Nice up close photo for us on that beautiful point quito.
 
Very nice. Love dat KRF.
 
A smoker for sure...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom