What's new

one of those hunts

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had one of those hunts today,the ones that keep making ya want to go.found five today. todays hunt 001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very awesome !!!!!
 
WOW, they are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on the finds
 
Fantastic day!! Good for you!
 
Beautiful points Jamey!

Pic needed a little cleaning up..

todays hunt 001-2.webp
 
thank you DizzyDigger,thats a great shot now
 
Wow Jamey. That is some really nice ones. Typical of your area . You always find nice ones. I envy the area you hunt and looks like you are on a great spot. Just one of those is worth the hunt. You deserve every one of them.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
TnMtns
 
I hope you moved some of those cobbles I see more flint laying in them rocks. Great days hunt rite there, congrats
 
Jamey don't you hate them leaves when hunting the creek? I have to flip all of them when out every once in a while it will be flint.
 
they are just part of it rock,nothing to hate about mother nature here.hope your having a good christmas,im cooking and waiting for the kids to get back from there moms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom