Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
OREGON VIKING- WE'S COUNTIN ON YA
Looks like the toad hoffman will be in oregon hauling in gold this summer. ( never heard of much gold in oregon)
we are counting on you to keep us updated
Looks like the toad hoffman will be in oregon hauling in gold this summer. ( never heard of much gold in oregon)
we are counting on you to keep us updated


Brad
.... There is a lot of gold in Oregon. There used to be a lot more...they ran bucketline dredges up there. Look up Baker City. I'm going back down into the basement if I see O.v. I'll tell him thay ya'll are looking for him upstairs







