What's new

Orignal Thought,can you have one?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone has already thunk it,nothing new under the sun. I hope some catch the drift and give Thanks!! GodBless Chris
 
I have mentioned before its a treasure.
 
I have millions of original thought's, but none of them work, or really mean anything except to me :headbang:
 
How can we originate ANYTHING? Look at it this way,a radio can not originate it's program,only be tuned to receive it,are we any different? What are we tuned in to,how many people hear useless garbage in their thoughts and actually believe they originate it? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. GodBless Chris
 
When we think, we take the input that we have received from our senses in the form of hearing, sight, smell touch, etc and we combine them to come up with an original idea, that is to us. Maybe millions of others have come to this same conclusion, but it is an original thought for us. Most of these thoughts just kind of drift away, but one person will document the thought. He is thought of as the originator. Thoughts evolve as science progresses. Computers will become faster than man, but will never exceed his capacity to think. Just my Bit. Frank

111-1 profile.webpPS, If I am wrong, we waisted a lot of money on the Patient and Copywrite offices.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom