What's new

OVERKILL OVERKILL

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
a few weeks back he was at clearwater beach anyone see him or speak with him? overkill for pres.
 
Upvote 0
Quote: "a few he was at clearwater beah anyone see him or speak with him? overkill for pres."

I'm trying to figure out what you are asking here.....Did you really mean to type: "That a few folks say that he was at Clearwater Beach....Did anyone see him or speak with him? Overkill for Pres."
That's why I always hit the preview button and check what I type before I post it to the Forum....It just makes it easier for some of us mental midgets to understand what is being said in the original post.....Now don't get all worked up Snooki....You're probably just tired from a long day in the Gulf....No worries....I'm just being the grammer monitor on here for a minute....I must be in a mood tonite....ya know?? ;D
 
I don't understand what was said ...Could be i never will.....
 

Attachments

  • !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.webp
    !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 651
  • !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.webp
    !!d59UFwBmM~$(KGrHqQH-CIEsJ)wlqBrBLF+5ET(f!~~_26.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 649
I bet its something in the water :D :D
 
snooksion2 been hittin the stuff? :dontknow:
 
Is it possible Overkill actually bought a detector? :o
 
Smudge said:
Is it possible Overkill actually bought a detector? :o

It's like the old lollipop commercial ".....the world may never know." :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
JP said:
Smudge said:
Is it possible Overkill actually bought a detector? :o

It's like the old lollipop commercial ".....the world may never know." :laughing9: :laughing9:

And, some may never care.
 
he e-mailed me. said he was going to be at cwb and wanted to see if i wanted to hunt.its not my grammer sucks my keys on my keyboard are buggered up .needs cleaning,from all that gold being set on there :tongue3:
 
I also got a PM asking me if I wanted to meet up and hunt... Must have a detector... I think many of you scared him off, at least from posting..
 
Silver Surfer said:
I also got a PM asking me if I wanted to meet up and hunt... Must have a detector... I think many of you scared him off, at least from posting..

I know I may have scared him off, but I am glad he is out really detecting and not busting our chops with the silly questions. I really hope he does well too. I am curious if he is learning anything.
 
Sandman said:
I know I may have scared him off, but I am glad he is out really detecting and not busting our chops with the silly questions. I really hope he does well too. I am curious if he is learning anything.

He may be doing better than all of us combined.

I know I was a slow starter, reading all the posts, books, emails with advice, etc. To be honest, the most that I learned was just getting out there and doing it myself.
 
Are you bragging or complaning about what Gold ?????
 
LOL, OverKill, funny guy. Not sure but Im sure hes thinking to much about it and reading to much into it to this day.

CB
 
Short memory's?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom