Freemindedclark
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2017
- Messages
- 372
- Reaction score
- 669
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Elliott Iowa
- Detector(s) used
- The Hubble telescope
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0
Thank you for the bit of knowledge. I was referencing what I was told by a paleontologist. He believed it to have been made by a Neanderthal.
Thank you for the bit of knowledge. I was referencing what I was told by a paleontologist. He believed it to have been made by a Neanderthal.
Thank you for the bit of knowledge. I was referencing what I was told by a paleontologist. He believed it to have been made by a Neanderthal.
Thank you for the bit of knowledge. I was referencing what I was told by a paleontologist. He believed it to have been made by a Neanderthal.
He's totally right, I made that.
No Neanderthals have been found in the U.S. to date.









