time4me Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 1,296 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur Feb 24, 2009 #1 I found this item today. It is just a tiny bit larger than a quarter, and reads "PATENTED DEC. 29 1885". Can anyone identify it? Attachments IMG_0666.webp 35.1 KB · Views: 1,002 IMG_0664.webp 34.4 KB · Views: 473
I found this item today. It is just a tiny bit larger than a quarter, and reads "PATENTED DEC. 29 1885". Can anyone identify it?
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 24, 2009 #2 Part of an oil lamp. I think its a flame deflector/spreader. http://www.google.com/patents?id=VM...885&as_maxm_is=12&as_maxy_is=1885&output=html Attachments lamp patent.webp 76.4 KB · Views: 1,685 Upvote 0
Part of an oil lamp. I think its a flame deflector/spreader. http://www.google.com/patents?id=VM...885&as_maxm_is=12&as_maxy_is=1885&output=html
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 24, 2009 #3 http://www.lampguild.org/QandApage/archives/Q0001877.htm Attachments oil lamp patent.webp 11.7 KB · Views: 887 Upvote 0
time4me Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 1,296 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur Feb 24, 2009 Thread Owner #4 bigcypresshunter said: Part of an oil lamp. I think its a flame deflector/spreader. http://www.google.com/patents?id=VM...885&as_maxm_is=12&as_maxy_is=1885&output=html Click to expand... Yep - That's it! Thanks!!! Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: Part of an oil lamp. I think its a flame deflector/spreader. http://www.google.com/patents?id=VM...885&as_maxm_is=12&as_maxy_is=1885&output=html Click to expand... Yep - That's it! Thanks!!!
Blacksheep Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 1,359 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Feb 24, 2009 #5 BCH, well done! Upvote 0
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2009 #6 Killer ID, Big Cy! Upvote 0