Nirros
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2012
- Messages
- 194
- Reaction score
- 41
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dexter, NY
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
8.5x11
5x8
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
fella.....If i lived closer I would let you try the 5x8. I will admit that I havent tried a whites in ohhh....about 35 years so I cant really compare. I am not Brand loyal either as I will probably try another brand as my upgrade next year or the year after but right now.....unless someone puts a beer spigot or massage therapist attached to it I dont forsee even the need to upgrade . oops back to topic......ummm.....if you can afford the 5x8 and have issues with weight then to me its a no-brainer......you can still recoup most of your money if you decide to sell it. I am very interested in your side by side comparisons also.
The wife is gonna kill me,but my uncle always said,"It's better to ask for forgiveness,than permission!"
She'll forgive you the first time you give her a nice gold ring.






