Patiently Awaiting New Deus!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should be here by tomorrow!

*edit*
Just checked the tracking #, it is out for delivery TODAY!

Thank you Ed @ Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors for the wicked fast shipping!
Tic Toc,Tic Toc------------:laughing7: Where's THAT TRUCK?:dontknow:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice fella we know ur not sleepin tonight

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
fella

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He's out right now, driving around trying to find that UPS Truck!:laughing7:
Lol
Actually I was out for ride (cycle). When I pulled up I saw it sitting on my front steps.

First impressions...Where's the rest of it? LOL! This thing is crazy!

You'll have to excuse me...I gotta go Assemble and read...prolly in that order!

How long is this thing going to take to charge?

I'll get back to you guys later!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol
Actually I was out for ride (cycle). When I pulled up I saw it sitting on my front steps.

First impressions...Where's the rest of it? LOL! This thing is crazy!

You'll have to excuse me...I gotta go Assemble and read...prolly in that order!

How long is this thing going to take to charge?

I'll get back to you guys later!

3hrs awesome huh

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer, Plastic Scooper, Trowel, 17" Shovel, Lesche Digging Tool, Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch, Garrett Detector Bag, Headphone Bag, LED Flashlight, 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I may get a second detector. I am thinking a whites.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I may get a second detector. I am thinking a whites.

Whites makes really nice machines besides the deus I got a v3i with a sunray probé on it & couple of different coils its ,a great machine & endless options aswell love the color hd screen it has

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey fella, thought you were in the love with that ATP?

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites makes really nice machines besides the deus I got a v3i with a sunray probé on it & couple of different coils its ,a great machine & endless options aswell love the color hd screen it has

Yea I meet another detectorist he let me look at it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should be here by tomorrow!

*edit*
Just checked the tracking #, it is out for delivery TODAY!

Thank you Ed @ Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors for the wicked fast shipping!
IS IT HERE YET?:laughing7: OOPS!;D Should have read the post above!:laughing7: Man! There goes all the silver in the Mid West!:BangHead::laughing7:

Last edited:

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did u think curious

Look complex and a lot to play around with. Looks like something that has to be tweeked alot for the type of hunting your doing.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look complex and a lot to play around with. Looks like something that has to be tweeked alot for the type of hunting your doing.

Not as complex as it looks has some great programs right out of the box. Now it has options far beyond anything else if u wanna go that route & its,still the only to run 3,frequencies at the same time others that r multiple will send the best frequency to the control box. It's a great machine

YukonCorn

Jun 13, 2013
New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not as complex as it looks has some great programs right out of the box. Now it has options far beyond anything else if u wanna go that route & its,still the only to run 3,frequencies at the same time others that r multiple will send the best frequency to the control box. It's a great machine

Cool I am looking in to it.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool I am looking in to it.

It's a great one I wouldn't steer ya wrong. If u were closer I'd say let's head out on a hunt & choose a coil have it with the v3i & c what ya think

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread