What's new

PCB isnt far from where i want to be

dinx

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we are taking a family vacation -- hooray:/-- are there any good places to look for arrowheads near the Panama City area?? Thanks for any ideas in advance:)
 
Upvote 0
Unfortunately it's illegal everywhere in the state except on someone's private property that has given you permission to do so.
 
I've been told that artifacts have been found on the beach down there but exactly where, I do not know. And Like Gator said, it is illegal to hunt anywhere without permission.

There used to be a retired Air Force guy here from time to time, Mike, I think was his name? He is very knowledgeable in military items and history. He lived in the Panama City area and he would be one that might know. I haven't seen him here in a long while.

Good luck and be safe!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom