What's new

Peace out

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
People come and go. It is my time to go. ⛵ ✌
 
People come and go. It is my time to go. ⛵ ✌


You lie! Liar here. Hey, ticm, when you are at the top of your game, you might feel the need to move on, beyond Tnet. Okay, I been there too..... Notice, that's five periods. That's some serious stuff right there, no matter who you are. In time, your feelings will soon pass. If you do crap out, please stop by and check out my post of macro pics of my mom's stupendous Christmas cookies, coming soon. Peace out dude.
 
Last edited:
I only left because I couldn't afford the internet during a rough period. :laughing7: I'd suggest leaving your account open so you can pay a visit if and when you feel like it.

I actually think he's leaving because he got sick from eating all of the cookies on the computer.

ticm, make a note: Computer cookies aren't edible :laughing7:
 
P.S. ticm, if you're ever down in the Toms River area give me a call... I'm never home :headbang:

Also note: Once you do leave, people will talk about you like a red headed stepchild... I know this for a fact :laughing9:

Well, it's been real, or is that reel, or reale :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
P.S. ticm, if you're ever down in the Toms River area give me a call... I'm never home :headbang:

Also note: Once you do leave, people will talk about you like a red headed stepchild... I know this for a fact :laughing9:


Awesome work Spartacus. I knew I could not beat you. But I tried. I'm leaving too. I just happen to be a red-headed step child, and by golly, that hurt, deeply, and I can't take it any longer, the pain is not worth it. I can't stomach you or any more Tnet thugs any longer. You remind me of my mom's Christmas cookies.
 
Gleaner, I think you read me wrong.. Some talked about me when I was gone, but no big deal to me :tongue3:

I think I also have to update my resume and add thug to it. :laughing7:

I never thought I was a thug, but then again what do I know :dontknow:

I also think ticm underrstands what i'm saying too :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome work Spartacus. I knew I could not beat you. But I tried. I'm leaving too. I just happen to be a red-headed step child, and by golly, that hurt, deeply, and I can't take it any longer, the pain is not worth it. I can't stomach you or any more Tnet thugs any longer. You remind me of my mom's Christmas cookies.

:icon_scratch: Now I'm trying to figure out if those cookies are good, or not :dontknow:
 
ticm, comments please. Ya gotta do it. Tell me and spart to go pound salt or something witty. Look at it as your last Tnet hoora! Godspeed to you sir. spart, go f#@% yourself. :sign10:.
 
Why would you leave?

772 thumbs up indicate that you're well liked.

Unless you lost all your fingers trying to grab your favourite cookie under a table saw and now you have to type with your nose. I can see by your avatar picture that your nose is all red and probably overworked.

If it has anything to do with that gun control thread, well I agree with you. Too many people whine and complain in this world instead of turning their voice into action.

I'm done being nice now. Go suck rocks! Lol. :tongue3:

Peace.
Dave.
 
ticm, you do know that bailing out like this will give sonofadigger nightmares for months to come. Poor guy needs his daily fix of you, or he just won't be right :tongue3:
 
ticm, you do know that bailing out like this will give sonofadigger nightmares for months to come. Poor guy needs his daily fix of you, or he just won't be right :tongue3:

omg im already going through withdrawls WHY.....TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!lol
 
I'll repeat what I recently said to another Tnetter... If you quit, they win. 'nough said. TTC
 
"The triumph of evil is assured by the silence of good men." Good luck in your future endeavors. I will carry on the spirit of TICMism.
 
It seems like a lot of this is going around lately.

I "left" for a couple months. Well not left, just turned into a lurker.
 
It seems like a lot of this is going around lately.

I "left" for a couple months. Well not left, just turned into a lurker.
Hey Jarhead... good to hear from you again. Nothing directed at you but your post reminded me of what one of the Milwaukee police sgt's said to me many years ago.To paraphrase... We are all like a hand in a bucket of water. While splashing around and making waves, everyone notices us. But, as we settle down and be still, the waves dissappear and very few seem to know we are there anymore. Take care, my friend. Terry
 
ticm I'm going to miss you like a guy I almost thought about meeting but thought better of it. I'm glad you got to meet me, the pleasure was all yours and come back again when you can't stay as long....... count em 7 dots
 
Last edited:
ticm,

I guess I'll have to stop eating coconut macaroon cookies now.....don't know what the issue is but I've got skin like
an alligator so wouldn't let a few snide responses bug me if that's what the issue is....besides everyone would miss you
witty commentary.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
People come and go. It is my time to go. ⛵ ✌

Hey TCIM don't go away mad, just go away :censored: I broke you code, it's time to go sailing with a rabbit. Really hope you are just yanking our chains.
 
:icon_scratch: Now I'm trying to figure out if those cookies are good, or not :dontknow:

I'm going to throw my mum a Grant and help her make those frikken Christmas cookies come Hell or high water. Just for the pics. Just for you guys. Too bad aabattery aint still around, to share my profoundly disturbing Christmas stories with. I think he bailed out too, I have not seen much of batts lately. Best regards to you always Spart........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom