What's new

Peace

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Found my first Peace dollar in the wild. Asked teller if they had any large dollars and showed her an Ike. She said she 8 and produced a plastic baggie. I knew I had silver, but I thought it was an Ike. Nice surprise when out rolls a 1924 Peace. Also scored a 1936-s Walker, 2-64ers and 5-40ers from the same bank.

Joad
 

Attachments

  • 8409 067.webp
    8409 067.webp
    13 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: Good find!

Maine_Jim
 
Nice score on the "Peace" :icon_thumright:
 
Nice Peace of silver ya got. :thumbsup: Congrats on the score.
 
:icon_thumright: Nice! Still waiting for my first silver dollar!
 
Sweet piece of peace :icon_thumright:

Say it 5 times fast :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom