unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,031 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #1 I have seen these before....does anyone know why the random shapes? A seemingly uninteresting stone, although easy to drill and incise.... Attachments DSC04201.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 134 Upvote 0
I have seen these before....does anyone know why the random shapes? A seemingly uninteresting stone, although easy to drill and incise....
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #2 It looks kinda natural to me.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #3 Maybe a test rock to make sure the drill would hold up.
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2013 #4 Yes i have one too. Mine is definatly drilled from both ends. Here is a picture. I have the same question. What is it used for. Attachments ForumRunner_20130420_172927.webp 31.9 KB · Views: 101 ForumRunner_20130420_173002.webp 36.2 KB · Views: 102 ForumRunner_20130420_173034.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 108
Yes i have one too. Mine is definatly drilled from both ends. Here is a picture. I have the same question. What is it used for.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,031 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 21, 2013 Thread Owner #5 It has lines etched into it too. Pretty unremarkable like these....(which i know is the wrong culture area) Perforated Pebble Pendants, Page 1
It has lines etched into it too. Pretty unremarkable like these....(which i know is the wrong culture area) Perforated Pebble Pendants, Page 1
GMD52 Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 2,544 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake Champlain, Vt. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2013 #6 I'm not totally sure, but our local library has an extensive NA display and have a similar artifac that they have labeled as a arrow or shaft straightner.
I'm not totally sure, but our local library has an extensive NA display and have a similar artifac that they have labeled as a arrow or shaft straightner.