What's new

Perry County Pennsylvania

Showtime

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I'm looking for 19th century maps of Perry County PA. Stagecoach or rail maps, as well as any maps with buildings. If you have anywhere I should look I'd appreciate it.
 
PERRY 1899

More to come. You may need to print them out to read better
 

Attachments

  • zzz_Perry_1899.webp
    zzz_Perry_1899.webp
    134 KB · Views: 372
PERRY 1855
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_1855.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_1855.webp
    147.2 KB · Views: 297
1890
 

Attachments

  • 1890.webp
    1890.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 312
1846
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1846.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1846.webp
    140.1 KB · Views: 278
1838
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzz1838.webp
    zzzzzzz1838.webp
    126 KB · Views: 401
1883
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzz1883.webp
    zzzzzzzz1883.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 297
1907
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzz1907.webp
    zzzzzzz1907.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 278
1892 P&R Rail Road
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzzz1892.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz1892.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 298
1902
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzz1902.webp
    zzzzzzzzz1902.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 247
1875
 

Attachments

  • zzzzz1875.webp
    zzzzz1875.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 255
1884
 

Attachments

  • rr5210-Tremont%20to%20Lewistown.webp
    rr5210-Tremont%20to%20Lewistown.webp
    164.2 KB · Views: 308

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom