Limitool
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 7,955
- Reaction score
- 12,322
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle TN. area
- Detector(s) used
- White XLT Spectrum E-Series
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
If a person is doing something from the heart and donates it to benefit others and this same person totally funds it all would it make a difference if others pay now to see it continue
Meaning covering all basic costs.
I struggle with this. Where does donating start or stop while being "funded" from others
I had some Tnet members last year offer me assistance but at the time I thanked and declined them. I was so damn humbled by those that offered!!!!! It was a personal thing I wanted to do. But to those of you who did... THANK YOU!
Now I have some organizations who want to pay basic costs for me to repeat again in Franklin Co. TN. Never would I want to make money off of what I started last year. I did it from the heart 100%.
I'd truly like this to happen in my own county this year (Hickman Co. TN.). Franklin Co. TN. was just "ground zero" for what happened. I can't, nor any of us save the world but making a small difference seems worthwhile as many others and I did last year for 15 families. I committed to do it again with 20 this year in Franklin Co. TN.
I struggle with the thought of others stepping up and paying for what I wanted to do. It doesn't seem it would be the same because I wanted to do it....
??
Where does donating something from the heart start and stop?
Brad
Meaning covering all basic costs.I struggle with this. Where does donating start or stop while being "funded" from others

I had some Tnet members last year offer me assistance but at the time I thanked and declined them. I was so damn humbled by those that offered!!!!! It was a personal thing I wanted to do. But to those of you who did... THANK YOU!
Now I have some organizations who want to pay basic costs for me to repeat again in Franklin Co. TN. Never would I want to make money off of what I started last year. I did it from the heart 100%.
I'd truly like this to happen in my own county this year (Hickman Co. TN.). Franklin Co. TN. was just "ground zero" for what happened. I can't, nor any of us save the world but making a small difference seems worthwhile as many others and I did last year for 15 families. I committed to do it again with 20 this year in Franklin Co. TN.
I struggle with the thought of others stepping up and paying for what I wanted to do. It doesn't seem it would be the same because I wanted to do it....
??Where does donating something from the heart start and stop?
Brad







