I found this in a creek and thought I could make a story up to my kids about some indian who lost his finger fighting a grizzly bear, but now I think it might be real. What do you think?
Boil it add a small sprinkle of salt, eat! Don't forget to spit out the little crunchy bit in the middleplehbah said:This is an easy riddle to solve, with no pesky mathematics required.
When you boil it in water with potatoes, does it make soup?
Bo Griss got nothing on me

Hay, it'll keep em from hounding you for a quarter every time you pass a gumball machine 



jrwill56 said:get a magnifying glass ,look for finger prints
Yup, Boogeymans mind just rolled off the curb
Lessee.......... That reply will probably get at least Ummmm......... at least 5 of us banned

Iron Patch said:I didn't read all the replies so maybe the joke is up... but I'm close to convinced. The pitting on the nail is where it is expected to be on a finger nail and could have been a condition at the time of death.
I agreeDD-777 said:Probably fossilized plant stem or a piece of chalcedony. Cool looking regardless...![]()