What's new

Pick The Pic

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took this photo a couple years ago at my favorite fishing hole. One is correct, the other is upside down. Which is which?
 

Attachments

  • LakePicA.webp
    LakePicA.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 187
  • LakePicB.webp
    LakePicB.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 180
Yep, I realized after posting that the road and driveway might be the giveaway. I was amazed how still the water was that day.
 
Great picture, Gopher! :icon_thumleft:

If you had posted just the top half of the pic by itself, it would've been darn near impossible to spot it!

Cool illusion, water is almost never that still, thanks for posting this!


Sky Pilot
 
Without the road issue...you can still see the water ripples in midair at the base of the branches in the top pic'. :tongue3:
 
Another giveaway is the location of the tree. I would tend to think that anyone composing that picture would have the tree on the left. The pic with the tree on the right just doesn't look appealing or balanced. It makes the pic more "solid" with the tree on the left? :dontknow:
 
I keep turning the cat upside down in front of the screen, I dunno........... :icon_scratch:

Just can't seem to get the eyes to adjust LOL! :tard: :tard: And that's with both of us looking! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom