Fryy Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Naperville, IL Feb 8, 2009 #1 Need help identifying this picture. Artist name is what i'm after and where I can get one. Attachments mobile.gif 208.4 KB · Views: 825
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 10, 2009 #21 If you feel this is Solved you should Go back to your original post Click on Modify Click on Message icon down arrow Click on Solved. Upvote 0
If you feel this is Solved you should Go back to your original post Click on Modify Click on Message icon down arrow Click on Solved.
J jimbob450 Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 620 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location spokane,wa. Detector(s) used Whites Classic I.D. Feb 10, 2009 #22 I very much agree that the person who posts should mark the post once it is solved. Jimbob Upvote 0
Michelle Bronze Member Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 2,405 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2009 #23 Re: Picture is worth a thousand words (WHY DO YOU LOCK THEM) creskol said: All I have to say is .. THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A GOOD ID...My hat is off to the one that ID'd it and to all who gave of their time to help solve it. Michelle .. I like the art in the link you posted! Thanks! Good job everybody! Click to expand... You are welcome and ty Jeff....this was a nice change of whatsits...whosits...this was fun! Upvote 0
Re: Picture is worth a thousand words (WHY DO YOU LOCK THEM) creskol said: All I have to say is .. THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A GOOD ID...My hat is off to the one that ID'd it and to all who gave of their time to help solve it. Michelle .. I like the art in the link you posted! Thanks! Good job everybody! Click to expand... You are welcome and ty Jeff....this was a nice change of whatsits...whosits...this was fun!