Looking forward to smoking some tires and making some noise. That's how I relax.Just trying to follow, how in the 1860's did Confederates in the Everglades pick a spot to bury gold that they were able to triangulate from two buildings in two different towns? I could see them triangulating from something in that immediate area, but I'm lost at how they could mark a spot located at specific tangents from buildings from many miles away.
Hay DogMan:
Thought I would pass this info on to you before I misplaced it.
I sense that Orivd ( Ovid to you, Sweet Baby Ray to me) had a lot of fun together for a few years.
Onward.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 35.50574, Longitude: -78.81737
Chalybeate Springs Baptist Church Cemetery
238 Chalybeate Road
Chalybeate Springs
Harnett County
North Carolina USA
Postal Code: 27526
Find A Grave: Chalybeate Springs Baptist Church Cemetery
Since everyone is being so nice, maybe TN could open up the old locked thread that BDD and friends are so upset about? I support opening the old thread. I dont want to hear any more complaining and finger pointing. Can we call a truce and unlock the thread?
This is the finger pointing that I am tired of seeing. If you are truly not upset about the thread being locked, then we are all happy.For the record I am not really upset about that thread being locked. You are the one that got all upset about what was posted, complained and caused it to be locked.
Just stop the finger pointing. I was trying to help you.