Golleee, I go away for a little bit and look what I come back to. KK-Thanks for standing up for me. I don't get much of that. BCH-I have told you more than once if you want to argue about dowsing to go on the dowsing forum. You seem to dismiss all the evidence in the world that shows that dowsing can work. The bottom line is this. You either believe it can work or you don't. If you believe it works it may be because you saw it work or it has worked for you. Either one of these will make you a believer. If you claim it does not work that means that either someone has told you it doesn't and you believe them or you have gone out and proven that all dowsing claims are false. Since proving all dowsing claims are false is impossible I will assume that you have been told not to believe in it and thats what your doing.
As with many things in life there are people that claim they can do something that they really can't. I know or have seen lots of people that claim they can sing. Watch shows on TV and you will see how many are only fooling themselves. I have met many people who have made outrageous dowsing claims that give all dowsers a bad name. BCH-Can you honestly say that you have tried to find someone that claims they can dowse and then had them prove it? Have you ever seen it done by anyone? Well I have, many times. I have done it myself. I have taught many kids to dowse and watched them be successful at finding water lines and electric lines. I have watched Ovid dowse many times and be proven right.
We all know metal detectors can work, right? How is this? Because everyone says they work? Because you have used one and you know it works? Well if they work then everyone with one should be digging up lots of treasure all over the place, right? Wrong. There is lots of junk everywhere that the metal detector will pick up. There is not nearly as much treasure to be found. That is why you have to do a lot of digging to actually find treasure and even then it involves some luck. It is the same with dowsing. Ovid put me right on metal and told me of its exact depth many times. It is easy to find metal. In fact part of dowsing involves finding anomolies just as metal detectors and GPR do.
No matter what method you use you have to dig a hole in the EXACT spot and down to the EXACT depth that treasure is to find it. You will never find treasure without looking and digging.
BCH- Someone bought you a copy of my book. Did you read it? If so do you believe any of it? Do you believe the story where Ovid found a pot of gold, had it in his hands and then had it taken away at gunpoint?
Here is the deal about me. I took an old man on numerous trips to many locations. Unbeknownst to him I put him thru a series of tests which he passed. After myself having been an Army Engineer, Jungle Warfare Expert, a paratrooper, 30 years in the construction business, and a college degree I think I am fairly intelligent and not easily fooled. After all the empty holes I have dug I still believe in Ovid. This is either because I am really stupid or because I have seen too much to not believe. If you want to consider me a fool, go ahead. Your mistake. You will regret it.
We are having a treasure hunters barbecue and benefit for a fellow TN member named mad4wrecks on Nov 3 in Sebastion at the Pennwood Inn. There will be lots of metal detecting, some dowsing and a LRL or two. If I was a treasure hunter there is no way I would miss it. See you there.