Planning on coming to Sacramento, will pay someone to show me some spots.

crumbaker

Feb 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a thread about coming to California awhile ago. Finally got everything in order, and I'm going to try it out first at an airbnb and see if this is the area I want to be in for the rest of my life. I sell pc's on craigslist/ebay for a living, so I can do it anywhere. I don't have a wife/kids so I'm free to try any place.

Anyway was seeing if anyone would want to show me some gold prospecting spots that are somewhat close, in about 3 weeks from now. You would have to drive since I have no car out there yet. Could throw you $50 and buy you lunch. Just wanting to find spots that I could come back to on my own if I wanted(although company is always welcome).

Also if you know of a better place in the US that has good gold and close to a large city I am open to suggestions. Sick of the winters in Ohio, and I have nothing holding me back now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crumbraker just get in touch with Gerry (Asmbandits)

We'll get together talk about high prices in California. Cussin' in front of wimmin' and kicking defenseless puppies.

His claim is near where I live and my claims and I have any gear you need to borrow and places to camp if that will help.

Gerry knows about Bay area and I know about East of Sacramento real estate. There is affordable land and houses near me if you have reasonable income.

I know a realtor as well. Just let us know if you actually are coming out.

OP
OP
crumbaker

crumbaker

Feb 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate those that offered to help. When I get out here I will contact you. I'm now staying at least 12 more weeks in Ohio as I got an IT contract job offer too lucrative to turn down.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread