What's new

Planning on giving away some of my finds.....NOT coins or Silver/Gold

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
6,108
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started this hobby, I was pretty much keeping ANYTHING that seemed old at the time. It was just exciting to me to be the one that unearthed it.

But then reality set in, and im noticing I may be keeping a bit too much.
I have a lot of old Iron pieces from wagons, bottles, axe heads. compacts..etc.

Most of the stuff Is from the early 1900's-50s

I guess my question is "Does anyone want this stuff?" I know there might be some Newbs..or even seasoned people that may be interested. Im sure if i wanted to make a couple bucks...I could....just not worth it to me

So i thought I would throw this out there, to see if someone may want some of these items before they are tossed.

If interested, let me know, and I can send some pics...
 
I'd love to see them! I'd hate to see them thrown away!
 
I'd love to see them! I'd hate to see them thrown away!

Im an idiot..Probally should have uploaded some pics first..lol..i will upload in the morning. I didnt know if people really wanted this sorta thing. I would keep if I had the space.
 
Thanks for the offer, but I have enough pull tabs! :laughing7: :laughing7:

All joking aside, you could do it this way. Have a drawing, post a picture of the item, and then have a drawing on who wants in on it.
 
Would be interested to see the bottles. We make beach glass jewelry and we like to out out old bottles and see what we can match up to give people an idea of where it came from.
 
no matter what, I would like to see what you have accumulated, bound to be some very interesting things.
 
I too would be interested in seeing what you have, I am from the gold country of California also.
 
One man's treasure...is now junk? You know what that means...one man's junk is another man's treasure. My suggestions: Scrap it, if you can't sell it...get something back if you can. That's worth it in my opinion. I'd like to see what you are calling junk, it may be...but you might have some interesting and curious finds in there yet. Maybe find a local outsider artist that does assemblage or grotto art.
 
I will up the deal. I will send you something interesting and you do same. Tag, you're it...
Peace
 
I will up the deal. I will send you something interesting and you do same. Tag, you're it...
Peace

haha..Ok, that sounds good.


Also, I will bump this thread when I start uploading the pictures, its been a busy week/month

thanks
 
One man's treasure...is now junk? You know what that means...one man's junk is another man's treasure. My suggestions: Scrap it, if you can't sell it...get something back if you can. That's worth it in my opinion. I'd like to see what you are calling junk, it may be...but you might have some interesting and curious finds in there yet. Maybe find a local outsider artist that does assemblage or grotto art.

I totally agree with you. I guess the word "Junk" might not have been the right word.

My meaning of Junk was more of..Things I have found in the past, that i really don't have much attachment too. I know there are people out there that collect tokens, bottles, etc.

And even thou it was a thrill to find these items. I'm starting to turn into more of a Hoarder than a collector.

And I know some things I have could make me a few bucks, I also know how great it is to simply have something given to you.

In a way, its more of a "Thanks" to the whole Treasurenet Community.

Again, once i start posting pics, i will let ya'll know.

I like the idea of making a box of misc Items, and having someone tell me what Box they would like, or something like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom