mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the help of a few members here I made a coin spill for a 12 yr old to find. Got to plant 3 half 2 walker and a Ben, 2 quarters, 4 dimes, 1 buffalo, 1 war nickel and 10 wheat. Put them in a foot area around 3 inches deep. Packed it down real good and waited for a week. Took her out and told her to detect is that side of the yard. She found 3 other cents before she got over to the area that I planted. When she got the signal I watch her as she was digging. she found a couple of wheats first then she found one of the walkers. She started yelling at me to come over. So I when over and acted really surprise. I asked her if she checked her hole and said yes I found the half when I check it.

. I told her to check again to make sure there was nothing else. She check and the pin pointer went off again. She yell OMG there is more. She was so excited after she was done she wanted to go home and show her mom what she found. So I want This group to know you made a little girl very happy. I know she is hooked now. So once again thanks. and god bless you all......Matt

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
You, sir, are AWESOME!!! :hello2:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
That's great, makes my heart feel really good. I know how excited my grand kids would get when they found stuff, and of course, wink wink, I would never plant anything.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not all treasure is dug. My friend you found the real treasure. Memories last a lifetime. Kudos to you mlayers. What's Santa bringer her for Christmas? Anything related to the hobby?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good job guy... You should have videoed the event... I bet it would have been a good one! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions