What's new

PLEASE TRY THIS

nourddine2010

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
HI EVERYBODY.

PLEASE WOULD SOMEONE TRY DOWSING THIS PICTURE. I HAD A GOOD REACTION OF MY L RODS IN THAT AREA AND I WANT YOU TO TRY IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING.
 

Attachments

  • 03082011233.webp
    03082011233.webp
    305.4 KB · Views: 297
It is a non-metallic mineral. Would help to know something about the geology here. Any gemstones or blue kimberlite clay known in the area? Garnet sand?
 
THANK YOU FOR TRAYING. WHEN I DOWSED THIS AREA A DETERMINED THE TARGET JUST NEAR THE RED CIRCLE. MAY BE AS YOU SIAD ITS JUST A blue kimberlite
 
nourddine2010 said:
THANK YOU FOR TRAYING. WHEN I DOWSED THIS AREA A DETERMINED THE TARGET JUST NEAR THE RED CIRCLE. MAY BE AS YOU SIAD ITS JUST A blue kimberlite
If so, could possibly be some gemstones around too.
 
Red_desert said:
nourddine2010 said:
THANK YOU FOR TRAYING. WHEN I DOWSED THIS AREA A DETERMINED THE TARGET JUST NEAR THE RED CIRCLE. MAY BE AS YOU SIAD ITS JUST A blue kimberlite
If so, could possibly be some gemstones around too.

NO THE ONLY AREA IN WHICH THE L RODS REACT IS THIS AND THE AURA BEGANS ABOUT 20 METERS FAR FROM THE TARGET. AND BEFORE LOOKING IN THAT AREA MY GRAND FOTHER TOLD ME ABOUT IT. AND WE HAVE ALSO A STONE AS A MARK
 
i determined the target in the yellow circle with my l rods
 

Attachments

  • rods.webp
    rods.webp
    203.4 KB · Views: 279
okiedowser said:
nourddine2010 here a little test you can do,i think it help you,on each red line,in this picture the rods should cross on you,if you walking north,south,east are west,you will find they will cross 3 times in a few feet,each time they cross just swing the rod back on line and walk tell they cross again,you should have 3 cross's try this and let me know,and i'll tell you what's going on,after you do the test.
THANK YOU OKIDOWSER

I DID ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND I HAD THIS RESULT
 

Attachments

  • rods1.webp
    rods1.webp
    204.3 KB · Views: 262
THANK YOU OKIDOWSE would you please explain to me the yellow lines serves to what exactely
 
okiedowser said:
yellow line go to your 4 x's measure from any x to center and you will know how deep it is.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION
 
okiedowser said:
yellow line go to your 4 x's measure from any x to center and you will know how deep it is.

this is a closest view of the area ; would you re-dowse it please
 

Attachments

  • zitoun.webp
    zitoun.webp
    303.7 KB · Views: 239
okiedowser said:
here it is

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. TOMORROW I WILL DUG THIS PLACE AND I WILL TELL YOU THE RESULT. BUT REALLY IT IS THE SAME PLACE WHERE MY L RODS REACT. I CANT BELIEVE THIS
 
nourddine2010,
What,did,your,grandfather,tell,may,be,there?
And,what,did,you,locate,after,you,dug,this?
This,is,incredible,to,dowse,a,spot,yourself,and,others,confirm,the,exact,same,spot!
You,must,be,ecstatic!

(why,is,everything,okie-dowser,publish,here,just,GONE?Has,he,left,the,forum,because,of,hecklers/trolls?)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom