
You may want to consider the Hog back as well digger.
Digger. Where was it found? Still no I.D?
Sorry could not be more help.Not familiar with ''Hog back'', is that a site named point? And out of curiousity, what area?
I do not claim to know your types but pelican lake looks close except for the base which probably has some damage like the ears. Could it be maybe a Galt type I or even a Glendon arrow? The base damage may never give it to you unless u can find associated points or a specific style flaking...Sorry could not be more help.

Not sure how they came up with the name, but they are found in the northern plains states, up into Canada. After a little more looking, I may be leaning more toward Camel Back. Overstreets definition for Camel Back is, "a small corner notch point with a large bulbous base. Larger than hog back... Id key, bulbous base. They are late prehistoric, 700-500 b.p.
Hog back is a little older, 1000-500 b.p. I'd say you can safely hang one or the other of those names on your point.
Wish I knew and wish I could find one too ;-)