What's new

Point ID

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this small blade at swimming hole any ideas ?
 

Attachments

  • image-1944729811.webp
    image-1944729811.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image-1151397762.webp
    image-1151397762.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1318454014.webp
    image-1318454014.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Cool point Painterx7 ! I like the multi colored material, and the little "holes" in the upper half. I have no idea what the type would be called in your area. If found here, I would refer to it generically as a constricting stem point. HH
 
Cool point Painterx7 ! I like the multi colored material, and the little "holes" in the upper half. I have no idea what the type would be called in your area. If found here, I would refer to it generically as a constricting stem point. HH
Thanks it's funny how you can look a spot over and over again and then not even really looking you find one haha
 
Thanks it's funny how you can look a spot over and over again and then not even really looking you find one haha


wo for sure painter......that is so very very true

happens to us all thee dang time yup
 
This just proves my point that a site is never walked out. Great find dude:notworthy:
 
I keep magnifying it lol. Does it have some ancient damage on the base ?
 
All I can tell is it has fresh nick I'll get a better photo of base ;)
 
Here's pics of base
 

Attachments

  • image-2681210465.webp
    image-2681210465.webp
    25 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1485246882.webp
    image-1485246882.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 97
Nice one there Boss
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom