What's new

Point less today.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the creek and found shards I wanted flint so I jumped into the field and walked it a bit. I found some broken points but I did get some tools and scrapers so it wasnt a bad day after all. The wasps and ticks are out in the woods now just so you know. I did get a sting on the arm.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11055.webp
    SDC11055.webp
    785.2 KB · Views: 103
  • SDC11068.webp
    SDC11068.webp
    478.1 KB · Views: 106
  • SDC11058.webp
    SDC11058.webp
    290.3 KB · Views: 104
  • SDC11061.webp
    SDC11061.webp
    269.4 KB · Views: 118
  • SDC11065.webp
    SDC11065.webp
    286.5 KB · Views: 116
  • SDC11063.webp
    SDC11063.webp
    296.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Glad it's better rock...and yes, hope there's no "next time"...X...that's my "crossed fingers" because there's no icon on here for it, dang!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom