What's new

Poison Ivy sucks. :(

Felinepeachy said:
chukers said:
ohioaxeman said:
If you get a good shower in the evening after being out in the woods or 4wheeling or what have you, it cuts the chances down of breaking out! I caught it last year while camping when we rolled up tents on the ground! The area was weed whacked before we got there and it rained on last night. Everything was wet in the morning! I'd rather have poison ivy than CHIGGERS though!

I was about to say that! LOL

Really? Are chiggers that bad? :dontknow:

From my feet to my waist itched all over for 3 days I finally cleaned good enough or did something they finally stopped itching... then all the wounds from itching your skin came out and burned when you sweat... so I think so... a good stiff bristle brush sure did the trick when you had to itch LOL

Chukers
 
Chiggers get you in all the damp areas! armpits, crotch, waste, ankles and further if you get them bad! I've only had about 6 or 7 at once, but my uncle got 26 bites one time! He passed out when we was camping! They itch soooooooo bad. Makes for an uncomfortable 3-4 day stretch, or longer! Chukers is right about using a stiff bristle brush to scratch it with! A wire brush would be better! lol
 
ohioaxeman said:
Chiggers get you in all the damp areas! armpits, crotch, waste, ankles and further if you get them bad! I've only had about 6 or 7 at once, but my uncle got 26 bites one time! He passed out when we was camping! They itch soooooooo bad. Makes for an uncomfortable 3-4 day stretch, or longer! Chukers is right about using a stiff bristle brush to scratch it with! A wire brush would be better! lol

well I stuck with the bristle brush it really wasn't damaging the skin like my nails did or a wire brush would... trust me stick with a the hair brush!

Chukers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom