What's new

Political ads

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Why are political ads acceptable but not political replies???????????????????????
 
The cache hunting thread that has been moved that shows the nude woman driver and has a heading of maybe she didn't want to give fenn's treasure back.
The political ad changes, but is always for Hillary.
 
Frankn, the ad is on the website you clicked the link on to read the story, we don't control the ads on other websites....Just ignore them....
 
Last edited:
Hmm...that does make an interesting quandary. A forum that doesn't allow political talk, but that political ads can still find their way into (IF you keep images on, which I don't ;D ). Seems like the problem might get worse as it gets closer to November??

....Never mind TH, now I get it! :violent1:
 
We do have a Political Discussions forum for Charter Members only. It actually is a fairly peaceful forum.
 
I do my own due diligence so I don't need any biased adds to watch.
Marvin
 
Last edited:
DeepSeeker wrote, "We do have a Political Discussions forum for Charter Members only. It actually is a fairly peaceful forum."

...That's because I'm not there! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom