What's new

pop up

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
whats with the annoying pop up on the right side of the screen that no matter what you do it keeps coming back.
 
Are you logged in when you see it, is it on pc or smart phone? I am not seeing it myself.
 
finally able to post something,the ad was blocking the post button.I downloaded malwarebyte bytes,treasurenet has an outbound malicious ad or something in it.pop up blockers dont touch it.
 
finally able to post something,the ad was blocking the post button.I downloaded malwarebyte bytes,treasurenet has an outbound malicious ad or something in it.pop up blockers dont touch it.
I'm not seeing it on desktop or on smartphone myself.
 
no issues here Red .

Of course I've had malwarebyte for Centuries
 
not showing here at N s a
 
You can hit the "prt sc" button on your keyboard to capture the screen you see. Paste into powerpoint as picture. You can post that for veryone to see.
I'm on a laptop and don't have an issue
 
metal_detector.gif
Not seeing it here (desktop)...
 
I have alot pops up at the bottom of the screen and off to the right hand side, but only when im logged out. seam to go away after i log in.
 
I have alot pops up at the bottom of the screen and off to the right hand side, but only when im logged out. seam to go away after i log in.


That is normal, ads only visible to guests, once they join they no longer see those ads. Only ads you should see are from our supporting vendors at upper right and one google ad banner at top center.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom