Hi all,
There have been some awesome pottery pieces posted here and I love seeing them! I've only found pottery pieces twice, the one in the middle was in a local creek that I found several years ago; the others I found last weekend all in one area, they are quite plain but I was thrilled to find them! Also found the chert pieces last weekend in the same area as the pottery was found. There are chert pieces like these laying around everywhere. My sister found a point in the same area.
There have been some awesome pottery pieces posted here and I love seeing them! I've only found pottery pieces twice, the one in the middle was in a local creek that I found several years ago; the others I found last weekend all in one area, they are quite plain but I was thrilled to find them! Also found the chert pieces last weekend in the same area as the pottery was found. There are chert pieces like these laying around everywhere. My sister found a point in the same area.
Attachments
Upvote
0







