hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi
I found pound of silver this month, 70 grams of it, i found it, when i was in trip( three times: Afternoon, morning and afternoon) The rest of it, i found it, when there is the terrorism


And there is the new coins from the month August and Jewerly
I decided to go to Goverment, hope he help me about those persons

They are jealousy
I like to hit the beaches, maybe one day, i will find big treasure
I like to hunt with lot of hunters in same time, because, they help me to find great place
and don't waste time
Welcome everyone from anywhere, we share our places and our skills and our food

I look forward to buy new camera for take great pictures of my finds(Gold) I began to hate this old camera
If you have any question? Could you ask
You're welcome!!
Thank you for looking at my finds and i wish you the best of the best.
I remain your friend
I'm joking
Happy Hunting






I found pound of silver this month, 70 grams of it, i found it, when i was in trip( three times: Afternoon, morning and afternoon) The rest of it, i found it, when there is the terrorism



And there is the new coins from the month August and Jewerly

I decided to go to Goverment, hope he help me about those persons

They are jealousy
I like to hit the beaches, maybe one day, i will find big treasure

I like to hunt with lot of hunters in same time, because, they help me to find great place
and don't waste time
Welcome everyone from anywhere, we share our places and our skills and our food

I look forward to buy new camera for take great pictures of my finds(Gold) I began to hate this old camera
If you have any question? Could you ask
You're welcome!!Thank you for looking at my finds and i wish you the best of the best.
I remain your friend
I'm joking
Happy Hunting






Attachments
-
DSC04155.webp265.5 KB · Views: 177 -
DSC04156.webp277.2 KB · Views: 152 -
DSC04159.webp183.7 KB · Views: 180 -
DSC04189.webp682.9 KB · Views: 189 -
DSC04190.webp340.6 KB · Views: 174 -
DSC04191.webp573 KB · Views: 161 -
DSC04202.webp714.5 KB · Views: 175 -
DSC04201.webp652.5 KB · Views: 177 -
DSC04200.webp614.8 KB · Views: 178 -
DSC04195.webp222.6 KB · Views: 183 -
DSC04194.webp219.3 KB · Views: 167 -
vfd.webp717.2 KB · Views: 204 -
DSC04141.webp238.7 KB · Views: 167 -
DSC04152.webp233.4 KB · Views: 172 -
DSC04153.webp309.9 KB · Views: 154 -
cdf.webp694.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Upvote
0

There is another reason: I recieved one message from one person, who live in USA, he ask me and he want to buy one ring, i told him, of course, i will sell you any ring you want, he is happy.
,,HH
Hello some day!






