Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't win, guess I blew that $2, should have bought some fries instead.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
tip to winner --- Florida has no state taxes .... save a whole lotta money

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks, get out the $2 for another powerball ticket, no jackpot winner! We're looking at 1.3 "Billion" jackpot, largest ever here.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a trip back to Memphis :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well now.... After much thought of not winning last night I'm getting out all my lucky horseshoes and surrounding myself with them while I watch the playoffs today. After I win in a couple of days I'm then going to hire Oregon Viking as my personal driver and fulfill the "honey do" list from Mrs. Limitool. And.... I'm going to hire Miss Msbeepbeep her own personal MD digger guy. I may hire Treasure Hunter as my personal typist for this site also. Many of you other folks are under consideration for select jobs also... I'm still thinking...? :laughing7:

Worldtalker.... You will be in charge of my new wood shop and have permission to buy any equipment you'd like for it. Several packed suitcases full of cash will be available for your purchases. Leave receipt's in cases please.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he means those that can lest afford to take the gamble do, trying to win themselves out of poverty, when the chances are against them. Even more so now that the lottery added numbers making it harder to win and also drives The jackpot higher, enticing more people to gamble.

Well thank you limitool for thinking of us all! :)

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only missed it by 5 numbers. :BangHead:
Marvin

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep all forms of politics out of threads not in our politics forum...

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got back from Helena, AR., wanted to go see the river anyway. Why not buy the winning ticket at the same time, 2 birds/1 stone thing :tongue3:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got back from Helena, AR., wanted to go see the river anyway. Why not buy the winning ticket at the same time, 2 birds/1 stone thing :tongue3:

Damn guy... I should have called you. I bought the winning ticket about 1:15 pm today in Centerville TN. Sorry. Your close to the right spot but missed.... Can't apologize enough. I'll try and find ya a spot on my hiring list though.... :laughing7:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now.... After much thought of not winning last night I'm getting out all my lucky horseshoes and surrounding myself with them while I watch the playoffs today. After I win in a couple of days I'm then going to hire Oregon Viking as my personal driver and fulfill the "honey do" list from Mrs. Limitool. And.... I'm going to hire Miss Msbeepbeep her own personal MD digger guy. I may hire Treasure Hunter as my personal typist for this site also. Many of you other folks are under consideration for select jobs also... I'm still thinking...? :laughing7:

Worldtalker.... You will be in charge of my new wood shop and have permission to buy any equipment you'd like for it. Several packed suitcases full of cash will be available for your purchases. Leave receipt's in cases please.

I would have to see details. You would have to remove chiggers, ticks etc. Also I would need a driver...for those "scotch" days....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey Brad! don't you need someone to to hire and look after your cheerleader squad?

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Could I have the job of changing batteries in your detector ? :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have to see details. You would have to remove chiggers, ticks etc. Also I would need a driver...for those "scotch" days....

Well future "driver".... maybe you'll have to hire a driver for the driver for those "scotch" days... just saying buddy! I'm sure under those circumstances your $2, 438, 998. 01 yearly salary YOU could afford some help. If you can't manage this.... I'll go down the list. Maybe you could help Worldtalker in the woodshop.... :tongue3:

Chiggers and ticks... Just man up buddy... you'll get over it...real quick I'm sure. Don't make me call Huntsman53.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey Brad! don't you need someone to to hire and look after your cheerleader squad?

Hell yes I do ($2, 455, 667. 03 p/yr.) ....!!!!!!!!! But you've got to get over this INDY thing and Peyton being gone. HINT: You better suck up to LUCK and pass it onward to me.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could I have the job of changing batteries in your detector ? :laughing7:

Well now.... You are real close it appears. Hummmm. Yes I believe there might be an opening for someone like you... (lucky you). Starting wage for this job is kinda low but I'm sure you'll work up soon. $2, 801,508.99 is starting. If you don't like this let me know ASAP please.... Signed, your buddy Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread