What's new

PREP BEFORE HITTING THE BEACH?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a sand shark, seem to recall a thread but can’t find it

Should I do anything to the gasket on the electronic compartment before I go?

Does it need maintenance?

Going to beach in four weeks
 
Is there no one to help me?
 
Thank you, that has to be it
I would hate to ruin mine at the beach
 
Test it before you go, bring the extra batteries. I think the seal can have a lubricant/sealant applied, but I had one of these a long time ago. It may be silicone, don't quote me.
 
It uses silicone grease on the O-ring seal. You can pick some up a dive shop, if you don’t have any.
 
Hardware stores has the grease also.
 
Ok sounds like I should do it, only four more weeks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom