What's new

Productive morning

Blair32380

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
McAllen, Texas
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I picked these up in the last 30 mins. I really don't want to go to work!


image-1833902318.webp
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the site Blairs! Looks like you are in a great spot and you should find some real killers out there. There is allot of old artifacts in Texas.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Welcome and forget work. You are in a good area if you got those in 30 minutes
 
a bad day huntin' always beats the best day at work. And you did good in 30 mins.
I used to have to drive down to Weslaco and Rio Grande City in the course of work. Can get kinda spooky that close to the border. Keep your head down.
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Nice finds Blair32380.
 
Thanks everyone. It is a great spot. I've found hundreds of artifacts on the property over the last couple of years but never found so many so quickly. Had some real good rains recently to help me out. Thanks again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom