What's new

Pst years finds

borlamm1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now as long s she cuts the grass I can slip off to a creek ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011425755.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011425755.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011446078.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011446078.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011470840.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011470840.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 190
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011490688.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011490688.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011513704.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011513704.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011579800.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011579800.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011599594.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011599594.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011614142.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011614142.webp
    28 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011632975.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011632975.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011651549.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011651549.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011671987.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011671987.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011692742.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011692742.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011706144.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011706144.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Looking at the material and type of points you've got there suggests that you aren't too far from Southwest Georgia. That Boggy Branch sure is nice! Good looking collection. :icon_thumleft:

Had the same thoughts as you buddy, borlamm1 has some nice stuff.
 
Now as long s she cuts the grass I can slip off to a creek ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Would love to see more of your collection. Could you post some earlier finds? That would be great!
 
Wow, as soon as I saw that Boggy Branch I knew what area they came from. I too am a Dale County native, Ozark. I've only found one Boggy (Type-1) in my time, and it had the most pronounced bulbous base I've ever seen. Quite rare point type! Beautiful stuff you have!!!
 
The boggys do have a flare about them.....im gonna have to take more pics in order to post earlier finds. I usually take them w/the cell but I tend to go through them rather quickly lol.......ill get to work on it though

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
The boggys do have a flare about them.....im gonna have to take more pics in order to post earlier finds. I usually take them w/the cell but I tend to go through them rather quickly lol.......ill get to work on it though

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

That's great. Would really like to see more of your SE Alabama stuff!
 
Found a couple of new ones this past wknd....would have been more but work and honey doos are cuttin into my creek walkin time. Kind resembles a savannah river drill du to the basal shape and the tip n its edges r smooth......any other ideas?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1371776570455.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1371776570455.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 82
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371776586526.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1371776586526.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 77
Looks like a Wacissa.
 
Very nice finds! Hope more come your way!
 
just noticed the .17 HMR's..........you found those with the points?......they gotta be awful old

you sure did good last year
 
just noticed the .17 HMR's..........you found those with the points?......they gotta be awful old

you sure did good last year

Lol....i wish i did find them im beginning to run low w/this ammo shortage

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom