What's new

Pst years finds

borlamm1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now as long s she cuts the grass I can slip off to a creek ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011425755.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011425755.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011446078.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011446078.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011470840.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011470840.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 190
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011490688.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011490688.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011513704.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011513704.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011579800.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011579800.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011599594.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011599594.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011614142.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011614142.webp
    28 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011632975.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011632975.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011651549.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011651549.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011671987.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011671987.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011692742.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011692742.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367011706144.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1367011706144.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
That looks like one heck of year bro congrats.
 
Now as long s she cuts the grass I can slip off to a creek ;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Hehe.. gotta love it!
Nice finds!
 
Some real beauties in there. You need to fertilize and water.

Way to go!
 
some very productive hunts. Good luck with your "slipping off" method. I keep trying to teach our dog to mow... with little luck.:BangHead:
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Looking at the material and type of points you've got there suggests that you aren't too far from Southwest Georgia. That Boggy Branch sure is nice! Good looking collection. :icon_thumleft:
 
I appreciate the responses....ga reb im from LA (lower alabama).

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
I appreciate the responses....ga reb im from LA (lower alabama).

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I used to live in Dale County Alabama (AKA: L.A.) years ago. There's a lot of good people over that way.
 
Welcome to the site and a good post. That Waller Knife on #7 is a nice find.
 
I used to live in Dale County Alabama (AKA: L.A.) years ago. There's a lot of good people over that way.

Lol....from the same county. What town?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
Great Artifact Finds. Nice company!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lol....from the same county. What town?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Clayhatchee. I was stationed at Fort Rucker - Assigned to "Flatiron" at Cairns Army Air Field.
 
Yeah my mothers parents use to own the gas station there way back n the day

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
how do you get your dog to cut the grass? I wish my pup could do that!
 
Lots of bones!! Lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
lots of nice stuff there
now i wish i could gt my elly may (welsh corgi) to cut the grass...........all she ever does is ride around on her harley
 
i'm actually going up to Canada today to get a dog...wanted 3 but she only let me have one.
 
Yeah my mothers parents use to own the gas station there way back n the day

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, I think that there was only one in that town. Great place to live - Small town USA.
 
I appreciate the responses....ga reb im from LA (lower alabama).

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the same thing as GaRebel, looked like south west Ga stuff. Coastal plains cherts. I know ya'll find the same looking stuff in SE Alabama. And yes, that is a killer Boggy, and a nice abbey, bird points etc, etc!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom