What's new

Pulled a Cob!

Dig-MV

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martha’s Vineyard
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on a great hunt today. Vineyarder and I hit a new field with the help of an OG hunter who had permition (thanks R.) Started slow but after a few got an ugly signal that had a nice high tone at the end. Dug the plug and the signal got better. When it was out the hole it sounded sweet. When I saw it I knew I had some Spanish silver. I have an idea of year but I'm no expert. If anyone can help me on year, and mint would love it. Thanks HH
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    426.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    228 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    244.7 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 22
1672! Beauty!
 
Wow that's a nice one. Looks to have very little wear
 
Nice find!! Do you know Wolfie?
 
Very nice 1 Reale - mint mark is worn off but likely Potosi Mint
 
Last edited:
Sweet digs my man and welcome to the forum.
 
Awesome find ! :occasion14:
 
Thanks everyone hey iron patch and idea where it was made?
 
it's not every day you find a 343 year old coin. that is beyond awesome. congrats!
 
Oh wow. Nice cob! You guys are killing it on the Vineyard! Congrats

Steve
 
Awesome piece of Spanish!
 
Didn't see you there deepsecrets thank you haha
 
Wow that one is a beauty! Congrats.:headbang:
 
Nice find, great save.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom