What's new

PVC Pipe Fitting? Marked SCM S

jrlowe

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I think this is just a standard PVC pipe coupler for a water line but the SCMS threw me after I cleaned it.

Let me know what it is and thanks in advance! Thought it was a ring when dug.
 

Attachments

  • DSC08772.webp
    DSC08772.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC08773.webp
    DSC08773.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 253
pvc is polyvinyl chloride a type of poly plastic. That fitting would not glue to pvc. but what i think it may be is a band for some kind of bird
 
Upvote 0
I think Cheyene got it.
 
Upvote 0
We stock and sell them at the hardware. SCMS is most likely just one of the many manufacturers.
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
We stock and sell them at the hardware. SCMS is most likely just one of the many manufacturers.
I figured that. I never installed those myself. Copper sweat pipe is the best. Good ID.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom