Question on birthday notes

Ender_boy24

Jan 20, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Lone Star Pro Bounty Hunter with Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone. I've recently seen something about someone obtaining a birthday note (which I know means the serial number is arranged to make a day and a year) I found a 10 dollar note that's serial is 09241974 which I take to call a birthday note because it can look like 09/24/1974. But i was wondering if it needs to be a star note to be actually have a chance of being bought. I was wondering if it would be worth it to find if anyone has this birthday and would they buy it above face value or just to spend it somewhere. Thanks for all you help. i'll post a picture of the note if you wish.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a good birthday note- doesn't have to be a star note. The trick is finding someone with that birthday that wants to buy it. I tried one on ebay for a while but didn't get any hits. Mine wasn't as clear as yours tho.
btw, TN has a currency forum; you might want to post this there too.

OP
OP
E

Ender_boy24

Jan 20, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Lone Star Pro Bounty Hunter with Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the help. I misplaced the note though and i think it got spent. Though i get lots of notes in on a basis from collecting i might find another down the road. I'll be sure to update if i find it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread