What's new

Questions on a bracelet

Bramblefind

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
4,024
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
T2/F75 SE
Can anyone provide info. on this bracelet? I have had it since I was a teenager. My mother gave it to me and I believe she got it at an estate sale. I haven't been able to find any marks on it.

Thanks! ;D

15dmnuw.jpg


11bsttt.jpg


2ew2po0.jpg



ETA! I just looked at it again with a loupe and the clasp says "Made Italy" :icon_thumleft:
 
Did she also give you the classic pieces shown in your avatar? ;D
 
Upvote 0
If I was to take a wild guess, I would say carnelian and sterling silver, early 1900's.
 
Upvote 0
Great! Thank you both! :icon_thumleft:

IP - my avi says "Hello from the USA!"
 
Upvote 0
Bramblefind said:
Great! Thank you both! :icon_thumleft:

IP - my avi says "Hello from the USA!"


Ah-ha. Not crack rocks are they? :D
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
If I was to take a wild guess, I would say carnelian and sterling silver, early 1900's.
Sounds good. Nice sterling carnelian bracelet. Theres a name for those twisted swirls but I forget. Would it be fillegree? :dontknow: Looks to be in excellent condition. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
The bracelet was nice though it looks like an antique. I think it is better if you will personally ask that question on your mother. Because she knows that and she is the one who brought that bracelet for you.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom