What's new

Quick look

maccounty

Full Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
236
Reaction score
310
Golden Thread
0
Location
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these pieces after work before picking up my boys at track and baseball practice, lots of promise...I'll be going back. Found where a field was burned off by a creek. 20180307_184127.webp20180307_184150.webp20180307_184226.webpCan anyone tell me anything on the type of point I'm holding, I don't know a whole lot about the names or age of them. I just find them.
 
Upvote 0
That’s a nice point I would definitely be going back too
 
Last edited:
Im not real good at the types either but I sure do like finding them. Looks like its going to be a good spot for you, rock
 
Great find! Hope you can get more "quick looks"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom