philiplam

Aug 12, 2022

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Alley Oop lost the clam while bargaining for a share of the treasure buried with an ancient nuclear device from the aliens known to have visited the Philippines.The helmet may be a Japanese soldiers lost while searching for gold.No wonder they lost the war. Welcome to Treasurenet.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from philippines

I have encountered a large flat piece of rock or cement that block block the signal of radio and cellphone and when a friend of mine went close his phone got fired is there a treasure underneath it? What could have cause it

The site was near where i was digging I have found a old helmet and a large clam
Welcome to the Forum! Interesting first post. I love clam chowder.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from philippines

I have encountered a large flat piece of rock or cement that block block the signal of radio and cellphone and when a friend of mine went close his phone got fired is there a treasure underneath it? What could have cause it

The site was near where i was digging I have found a old helmet and a large clam

i have encountered the same radio blocking signal phenomena when we went to polomolok almost a decade ago. there were big boulders on top of it , and somehow there appears to have no signal when you go near the said boulders (or presumably treasures near the boulder). when you go away from the said area, the signal reappears. the same is also true with detectors and scanners. the said gadgets cannot register any reading if you go near the said boulder (or the presumed treasure near it). i really wonder at that time,how can the japanese have these idea of a natural signal jammer or could this just be a severe magnetic disturbance due to the presence of some japanese materials or possible presence of huge inventory of gold.

stryder222

Feb 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from philippines

Possible radiation? What island is it on?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread